Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Another day for our fake insiders to spin their fake inside info lol.
Stay Mad GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was nothing more than rumors in coaching circles. Most had him there or going to the NFL . I don’t think there’s many teams beating down his door these days.

Exactly. People just saw the opening and assumed. I’m just breaking balls because people (not you) talk on this site like things are factual when they’re clearly not and you’re tarred and feathered if you even consider that the **** they’re shoveling might not be true. Funny stuff.

CIS: I want to hear all the rumors and inside information!
Also CIS: Those rumors and inside information weren't set in stone? You're a fake insider!

If it was set in stone, it would've been publicly announced.
If you post info you should be able take it on the chin when wrong especially if your so adamant about that said info.

Advertisement
All arrows point towards another disaster like Arroyo

I know this question has come up and there hasn't really been a good answer...

But how is Arroyo "another disaster"?

Oregon OC stats:
36 ppg - 18th in the country
34.8 ppg - 25th in the country
35.4 ppg - 16th in the country

Maybe he's not a great HEAD coach, but I'm not sure why he is "another disaster" as an OC.

And for the love of God, don't give me the "Justin Herbert" nonsense.

Exactly. People just saw the opening and assumed. I’m just breaking balls because people (not you) talk on this site like things are factual when they’re clearly not and you’re tarred and feathered if you even consider that the **** they’re shoveling might not be true. Funny stuff.
I didn’t take it that way.

Not sure who started that but I flat out said it was just rumors when it was popping up.

Like I said “ I don’t think teams are beating down his door these days“.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back