Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understood except one part…

@King Slayer was banned for much of the past several years. He has been released to purgatory but hasn’t been seen in over a year under that name. I suspect he is here on an alt account.
I think I know the account lol. For the record I never asked to have any of my trolls banned. Not one. I’m all about the sledgehammer to the fly.

Advertisement
Yes, I was talking in general and I don't recall you bashing anyone. They are not off limits to criticism, but if you want someone to continue to share, don't give them a reason not to.

One could argue that some are off limits simply because when questioned the threads go south so fast they either get locked or rescued…👀

e6e.gif

I kid, I kid. I hope.

Advertisement
At this point it’s over , there’s just things that need worked through and it’s bigger than money or buyouts.

Recruiting is done for the most part and the portal is close to finished until after spring. So there’s really nothing else to worry about with the timeline and this dragging out.

It it were as simple as some think it would already have been over. When it all does happen I’d expect the next steps to move quiclly.

Sounds like a ******* disaster. Thanks for the update.

Advertisement
This ************ still has a job? HOW?? ******* HOW!!!

if its truly buy out **** then miami isnt as serious as they acted last off-season.

If threads that start to go south are left alone, they never right themselves.

Let them take their medicine. For some, they get high off the need to share the information they get, so they aren’t going anywhere…others have left… the board still stands…

In @Cribby we trust…

At this point it’s over , there’s just things that need worked through and it’s bigger than money or buyouts.

Recruiting is done for the most part and the portal is close to finished until after spring. So there’s really nothing else to worry about with the timeline and this dragging out.

It it were as simple as some think it would already have been over. When it all does happen I’d expect the next steps to move quiclly.
“bigger than money or buyouts” sounds rather ominous. Some obtuse legalese to pre-empt any legal action for being terminated? Crazy!!

Advertisement
This ************ still has a job? HOW?? ******* HOW!!!

if its truly buy out **** then miami isnt as serious as they acted last off-season.
We are assuming it’s as simple as paying a buyout. If that’s all it is then I agree, and have complained about it the same, but it sounds like it’s more than just that. We’ll have to see what transpired and what we learn.

What’s bigger than money? Gattis has some dirt on Waribro?

Shouldn’t be difficult.

Advertisement
We are assuming it’s as simple as paying a buyout. If that’s all it is then I agree, and have complained about it the same, but it sounds like it’s more than just that. We’ll have to see what transpired and what we learn.
Thanks.

Coaches are fired all the time. Im asking honestly. What other snag could there be? It truly doesn't make sense to me at this point. I really dont talk about it much because its honestly laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back