Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Allen is nearly as good as we’ve been made to believe. If he wasn’t an effective runner they wouldn’t be very good.

The skills guys in aggregate for Buffalo are not good enough

Knox is ok. Diggs is great, the rest are meh

Their OL is ok

Advertisement
20f6de0b-ad3b-4f28-a9eb-576fc04a8bd6_text.gif

121B4C17-4A4C-4423-8E7F-B2C9B90288B1.gif

Per Gaby article just dropped -

"but Winton hasn’t heard from Gattis for a while now .... Gattis hasn’t been around the program for more than a week now."

and

"David Cooney, who has been on the road recruiting for Miami during Gattis’ absence"

Miami fuccin a new OC or Miami fuccin the same OC?

I don't see much movement either way.

What bothers the **** out of me is the same crap Mario pulled last year - he had all the position coaches hired - and THEN brough in a sphincter.

The OC - if held responsible - should do his own hires - as it's his crease on the line.

This is just crazy.

Advertisement
Something must be happening. I did get a nugget that there was a coach who interviewed for a role on the offensive side (likely QB) pretty recently. I’m being vague because I don’t know how quiet it’s supposed to be or not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Something must be happening. I did get a nugget that there was a coach who interviewed for a role on the offensive side (likely QB) pretty recently. I’m being vague because I don’t know how quiet it’s supposed to be or not.
Is he any good?

Advertisement
Tim Cramsey was on FIU’s staff with Coach Cristobal in 2012 👀. Memphis’ current OC/QBC. Memphis finished #22 in scoring O this year, #21 passing O, and #75 in rushing O at 3.75 ypc (we were 3.71).

Now go crazy with speculation and don’t ask how I knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back