Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls realize when Mario finally announces his OC, it will be a name that was probably never discussed on this board.
Sorry no Dorsey, Brady, Herman or Mullins.
If you go back to last February it was the same scenario and then Mario came out and announced Gattass.
‘Maybe Applewhite makes a comeback …
Maybe it will be this time cause he realizes those are the names that will revive our offense

Advertisement
Dorsey was fine. The Bills do rely on Allen a bit too much, but it’s the NFL and he‘s a Top 5 QB.

Not every game goes your way.
Yep. Allen needs to take a page out of Burrow's book and learn how to take what the defense gives him Mahomes fell into the trap of trying to do too much at times over the past two years, but he usually settles down in the playoffs.

Guys were running wide open underneath today. Allen kept chucking it deep. Same thing against the fins last week.

My opinion…maybe go ahead and bring in a new OC and just demote JC to let’s see…..head towel boy (if he can handle that). I know, I know costly position but it might just light a fire under him to find a new position elsewhere! Sick of this crap!! Trust MC but can’t stand JC.

Last edited:
You do realize that this situation is not in Mario's hands right? The Athletic Director, Dan Radakovich, is the individual with the responsibility for all contract related issues ... including termination related issues in complex contractual agreements.
it seems like we got a lot of **** done last year contractually, both hiring and firing, without any AD at all. Acting like this is more complex than contracts at other schools is just another excuse made in defense of Mario

Last edited:
Advertisement
But you're making an uninformed assumption. We have no idea what's been going on behind the scenes. For all we know Miami has a post-dated contract with an OC already in place (as an extreme example). We're in the dark. Sit back and go for the ride. But please, I beg you, don't fill in the blanks with arbitrary negativity. It's baseless and unproductive.
Proposing An extreme uninformed assumption to try to shut down someone else’s uninformed assumption…how ironic

Pls realize when Mario finally announces his OC, it will be a name that was probably never discussed on this board.
If you go back to last February it was the same scenario and then Mario came out and announced Gattass.
I'm now wondering who it would've been if Gattis didn't shake loose at Michigan and how much longer it would have taken?

Advertisement
Dorsey wasn’t great as an OC this year, not sure if it’s him or Josh Allen just doing too much. Any thoughts ?

Combo of both but there's def a struggle there.

But yeah it's like that offense refuses to take anything easy...Obviously he has a cannon, but he (or Dorsey) seem to insist on using it at a high degree of difficulty every day.

But....Miami would be masters of halfback passes in snow.

C'mon...think about that!!!
you are surprisingly late . . .

Advertisement
Advertisement
20f6de0b-ad3b-4f28-a9eb-576fc04a8bd6_text.gif

So Mario is getting a Fedora to go with his loafers… got it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back