Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Jean Yoon Reaction GIF by Kim's Convenience's Convenience
giphy-10.gif

Anybody watching UFC rn? That chick that fought like 45 min ago looked like a crack head they pulled off the street.

Advertisement
We should offer the dude who went from Rams back to Kentucky a bag to come be OC. Seems like he fits what Mario likes to do

Advertisement
My man! I'm one of those that read the back of the book FIRST!

I find no joy in this "Process."

I want action - and I really want it yesterday. The biggest T-E-U-R-D in UM Football is the imposter that holds the title of Offensive Coordinator.

Half right. Just Offensive. Really Offensive.

the next couple of years will be very difficult for you...

Last edited:
This notion that Mario is a can’t-miss program builder is ridiculous and To act like he built Oregon is laughable. That program won 89 games in 8 seasons up to 2015, then had 2 down years. He took a 7 win team from Willie and made them into a 10 win team his last two years. Yes I know he had the 12 win season but that wasn’t sustained. So A 3 win Improvement that doesn’t even get it back to what it was a few years prior proves he’s some elite program builder? If we get Oregon Mario (his best), it’s better than we had, but far less than what a lot of you somehow think is a given.
he's a can't-miss program builder.

• Haha
Reactions: E1k
Advertisement
I wonder what you would have thought when we got Dorsey, he only had offers from us and Tenn.
Tennessee was a powerhouse at the time.

Also, people love this example but they also said the same thing about Preston Dewey, Payton Matocha and every other skinny white statue QB we’ve recruited for 20 years. And they all pretty much stunk. Our best QBs since TVs went to HD are Kaaya, King, Jacory and TVD and they were highly touted when we got them.

Advertisement
Would never happen but an off the wall idea is to approach Stoutland as OC. He is the best line coach of his generation and run game coordinator for my Eagles who put up over 200 yards on the Giants and had a 1400 yd rusher. Also has been around all of the Eagles coaches for years. Weird side note, his college coach at Southern Connecticut was Kevin Kilbride.

Reactions: WIN
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back