Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We'll be okay in the long run and Mario has always said he think kids should commit to programs and HCs; this circumstance will reveal who really wants to be here and has belief in his vision. Several WRs from the portal are in a holding pattern and there'll be another wave talent.

Program-building is what Mario does, so just sit back and enjoy the process.

My man! I'm one of those that read the back of the book FIRST!

I find no joy in this "Process."

I want action - and I really want it yesterday. The biggest T-E-U-R-D in UM Football is the imposter that holds the title of Offensive Coordinator.

Half right. Just Offensive. Really Offensive.

****, the poster who breaks the news first is going to get 5011 likes
Fitness Working Out GIF by ARRAY

no-hands army GIF

end of day gattis will be gone. Maybe Kevin smith too.
Steele might go off field, strong to dc, and dvd on field but defense changes are not likely. based on the lack of talent and depth last year, cant really blame the scheme too much.
Kevin Smith leaving for performance?

Advertisement
We’ve added depth in the trenches the last month and got guys back too that were hurt. The DL is a lot more stout now. The Giants are playing better but I just can’t see them winning., I never took them serious even when they started out hot. Minnesota can beat you multiple ways and have more weapons. Cousins scares me to death lol, he’s the ultimate wild card , streaky **** seems to light us up every time we play them. But their D is cheeks.
I’ve been saying all year we topped out too early. But I like the Giants matchup more than Min.
👀

Mario is hopefully coordinating new OC/QB and WR hires. Ideally, in contrast to last year, any potential new OC is also the QB coach and will have input on a new WR coach.

We'll be okay in the long run and Mario has always said he think kids should commit to programs and HCs; this circumstance will reveal who really wants to be here and has belief in his vision. Several WRs from the portal are in a holding pattern and there'll be another wave talent.

Program-building is what Mario does, so just sit back and enjoy the process.
This notion that Mario is a can’t-miss program builder is ridiculous and To act like he built Oregon is laughable. That program won 89 games in 8 seasons up to 2015, then had 2 down years. He took a 7 win team from Willie and made them into a 10 win team his last two years. Yes I know he had the 12 win season but that wasn’t sustained. So A 3 win Improvement that doesn’t even get it back to what it was a few years prior proves he’s some elite program builder? If we get Oregon Mario (his best), it’s better than we had, but far less than what a lot of you somehow think is a given.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This notion that Mario is a can’t-miss program builder is ridiculous and To act like he built Oregon is laughable. That program won 89 games in 8 seasons up to 2015, then had 2 down years. He took a 7 win team from Willie and made them into a 10 win team his last two years. Yes I know he had the 12 win season but that wasn’t sustained. So A 3 win Improvement that doesn’t even get it back to what it was a few years prior proves he’s some elite program builder? If we get Oregon Mario, it’s better than we had, but far less than what a lot of you think is a given.
Sir please sit back and let Mario Christ-O-bal do his work please! He’s building

Don’t be a fan later mopey Moper

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sir please sit back and let Mario Christ-O-bal do his work please! He’s building

Don’t be a fan later mopey Moper
we’re a year in and the only positive differentiation he has shown is his recruiting, which no one really argues. Him working his *** off in his own way doesn’t promise results. What’s the end game you see as a result of this building just so we’re clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back