Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Cool story bro
walter white GIF

completely taking my point out of context

most OC's serve as both OC and QB. The scheme dictates success more than a qb coach can indicate and most OC's help Qb's with mechanics and that stuff anyways which is why some teams don't have qb coaches

why did app state rank 31st in QB efficiency last yera when ponce was the qb coach and OC for them?

why did we rank 87th this year in qb efficiency with ponce as the qb?

because the scheme was worse and because of injuries

not saying qb coaches aren't important, they just arent as important as the two factors above
Your point is being taken out of context cause it was a ****** *** take

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So Harbaugh didn't fire him and instead worked with him? He also won the Broyles award even though his head coach hated him? You realize they have to be nominated by the head coach right? So Harbaugh, who hated Gattis, not only kept him on staff for 3 years and got him help, but also nominated him for the most prestigious award in college football for an assistant coach?

I agree Mario needs to move on from Gattis and 100% think it happens. I'm just trying to give some perspective on why it hasn't PUBLICLY happened yet.
Everyone at Michigan knew Gattis getting the Broyles award was BS.
Is that a new UM shirt Gattis got on or one of his that didn't get boxed up yet? And no smile?
he got fat and stopped smiling knowing he’s fired

Lmao at position coaches not being held responsible for their position.
You missed the part where the QB coach reports to the OC - Gattis. And they were reported to be giving different instructions to the QBs. How is zoonce responsible if Gattis is over riding his instructions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back