Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so if he is striking out on OCs wouldn’t it damage morale and chemistry by keeping two parties that don’t want to be with eachother. I don’t get this at all to be honest.

Advertisement
Andy Ludwig plus a stud WR coach is about the only reasonable scenario I could see that isn’t disappointing

The pool of OC candidates has shrunk

Welp, back to Gator Tears! At least there's some hope and joy in there.

I'm telling you all, Mario is striking out at OC. That's the only reasonable explanation for what's going on.

Thats a scary thought. That he may have been trying to secure the services of some big dogs and they say no way. Really hard to fix that. Its almost better if it is about him being stubborn.

Advertisement
Thats a scary thought. That he may have been trying to secure the services of some big dogs and they say no way. Really hard to fix that. Its almost better if it is about him being stubborn.
I’ve come to that realization

Mario’s reputation and track record as a HC is a turnoff to good coordinators

Mario vs Brian Flores…. Who could land a competent OC first

I’ve come to that realization

Mario’s reputation and track record as a HC is a turnoff to good coordinators

Mario vs Brian Flores…. Who could land a competent OC first
Miami Dolphins Sport GIF by Bleacher Report

The timeline is already a disaster, no changing that. Even if beyond all reason Mario believed the failures were not Gattis fault, there comes a time where overwhelming negative sentiment make it impossible for even a competent person to succeed and the only option is going separate ways. We are past that point. If Mario cant see that #1 he had the wrong OC and #2 the situation is no longer tenable regardless, then he is not qualified to lead. Period

Still holding out hope that the only disaster is the timeline but man.... its getting very uneasy.

Good post

Advertisement
Did I miss something but didn’t Iowa recently hire an OC?

Is this a case of old news leaking now for the masses that was already known here or something new going on?
They did not. There are rumblings they are hiring the Tulane OC.

Not sure if we ever “confirmed” that he interviewed, or we just connected the dots bc Cade McNamara committed there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back