Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exclusive footage of Mario and Josh Gattis doing some game planning.

3355.jpg
I ****** hate how mother****in hard I laughed at this ****. This is the hard hitting content that keeps me coming back to this *****. Yo *** deserve 100 likes for this post.

Advertisement
Mario really sticking with Gattis. I will say that really drops my opinion of him...alot. i dont expect genius x and o's from him. What i do expect is proper hiring and Gattis has been atrocious. This is up there with Golden holding on to No D. Im not gonna spend the entire offseason crying about it but when they do the same **** we did last season, them excuses are over. We cant even pay a WR and the WR coach is the OC.

Advertisement
This gattis shît is weird. Dude has been ghost since the season ended. No wr recruits have mentioned him and even guys like Fletcher and Johnson didn’t mention him and he is supposed to be the oc

As I and a couple others mentioned, the annual coaching convention starts later this week. That’s where alot of networking and interviewing happens.

I’m saying this broadly and not specific to Miami, but if a school was making changes to their staff, theyre more than likely waiting for the convention to make hirings and firings
This is inaccurate Plenty of P5 schools have fired and hired coordinators and assistants prior to the coaching convention. You need look no further than the coaching carousel thread on this very message board for evidence of that.

This is inaccurate Plenty of P5 schools have fired and hired coordinators and assistants prior to the coaching convention. You need look no further than the coaching carousel thread on this very message board for evidence of that.

Learn to read. Read my post again…. Have someone read it to you, I don’t care

No where did I say other schools haven’t hired coaches and coordinators already. I’ve posted about many of the ones that have come off the board, including my favorite Phil Longo to Wisconsin

Advertisement
D’onofrio is very close
Onofrio takes it for me no doubt. I look at the offense today and I think "Who is a NFL player on that offense?" TVD, Mallory, Nelson (Didn't play), maybe Parrish if he stays healthy.

Onofrio wasted the college talents of Pro Bowler Denzel Perryman, what they did with Anthony Chickillo should be punishable by law (luckily he had a NFL career after it, Deon Bush, Artie Burns, Corn Elder, Rayshawn Jenkins, Ladarius Gunter, and many others.

Advertisement
Learn to read. Read my post again…. Have someone read it to you, I don’t care

No where did I say other schools haven’t hired coaches and coordinators already. I’ve posted about many of the ones that have come off the board, including my favorite Phil Longo to Wisconsin
i know exactly what you said and it was nonsensical. you're suggesting/implying that a majority of schools are waiting until the coaches clinic to make their moves and i pointed out that is not the case, especially for the P5 schools that have had vacancies. learn to structure your statements better.

Advertisement
i know exactly what you said and it was nonsensical. you're suggesting/implying that a majority of schools are waiting until the coaches clinic to make their moves and i pointed out that is not the case, especially for the P5 schools that have had vacancies. learn to structure your statements better.

you’re fuqin stupid

No where did I suggest or imply that a school would arbitrarily wait until the convention to make staff changes

The post was completely centered on simple understanding of time…. Meaning “at this point in time”

Bowl games just wrapped up. If a school hasn’t made changes….. YET….. they are very likely waiting until the convention

You moron

I think the craziest part about all of the Golden / D'Onofrio era, was the amount of talent that they brought in and completely ****ed it up. Yet those guys went on to have decent Careers

They also had some flop classes and had zere depth. D line was a complete joke much of the tenure as well and we lost many games getting gashed.

Still, just like every coach here since forever they should have performed better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back