Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Cool, check out Blue Bar, Sonorama, and Moderna which is a new club. La Octava is chill to grab drinks before. El Cielo is a cool experience for food but expensive. I honestly don’t know too much about the food there cuz I only go to party but there’s loads of restaurants with all types of food. Word of advice, if the 10 at the bar is showing you loads of attention, she’s either a prostitute or trying to rob you. If you’re with a group you should be okay but tourists get got a lot over there. Don’t look for coke either you’ll get robbed and it’s super easy to find without talking to sketchy people. If you want to get to “know the locals” there’s places you can do that legally. Hope this helps!
Are those night life spots ones that regular women will be in too?

Advertisement
Are those night life spots ones that regular women will be in too?
Yea definitely, there will be plenty just walking around as well and they’re usually in groups. If you see a dime by herself at the bar that’s a red flag. Colombian women are easy to approach and like foreigners just make sure you don’t hit on someone’s girl, they’ll want to throw down off rip Lmfaooo

Advertisement
A little updated OP in some of these threads would be useful TBH. People stop *****ing about all the filler content and any updates can be read quickly.

Its worse.

Im attracted to females.
1672771243203.gif

Advertisement
Has there been any new Coaches Hired or Have left on either side of the ball yet? It's really strange to have zero turnover in any normal year.

Advertisement
Has there been any new Coaches Hired or Have left on either side of the ball yet? It's really strange to have zero turnover in any normal year.

As I and a couple others mentioned, the annual coaching convention starts later this week. That’s where alot of networking and interviewing happens.

I’m saying this broadly and not specific to Miami, but if a school was making changes to their staff, theyre more than likely waiting for the convention to make hirings and firings

As I and a couple others mentioned, the annual coaching convention starts later this week. That’s where alot of networking and interviewing happens.

I’m saying this broadly and not specific to Miami, but if a school was making changes to their staff, theyre more than likely waiting for the convention to make hirings and firings
could be true but we also know mario moves w zero urgency when it comes to staff hirings. no reason to keep a lame duck OC on staff esp when that person is hurting you landing any WRs portal or not right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back