Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Because of his demonstrated lack of OC ability .... that everyone from Harbaugh to Mario has seen demonstrated clearly. Date? That is Mario's deal and he apparently feels it is better to wait until after the college national championships ... at least the first round. Change is coming.

I certainly hope your are right.

For my sake, and for Mario's sake.

Because of his demonstrated lack of OC ability .... that everyone from Harbaugh to Mario has seen demonstrated clearly. Date? That is Mario's deal and he apparently feels it is better to wait until after the college national championships ... at least the first round. Change is coming.
so basically hopium?

Gattis is gone, I refuse to believe Mario is dumb enough to bring him back. If he does, we'll know for sure that Mario won't ever do anything meaningful here.
If he brings him back he will have to fire him during the season and then he knows he’s really in a bad spot essentially giving the season away

I just don’t see it

Advertisement
if u bring him back n he runs it 2 time n pass to the te the first game!! fan base will go crazy!! lol

Mario isn’t a dumb guy, but I really think he thinks the roster was the complete issue this year with Gattis system which is a scary *** thing
This is my biggest concern about Mario. However, if he's looking at Riley then that makes me believe there is a little bit hope. I just do not understand how you waste another year of Gattis.

Advertisement
My biggest concerns with Mario so far are rooted in his not adapting to where things fell short last year. Specifically, your point and not attacking the portal. I am waiting until all is said and done but there are some major warning lights flashing.
That's my biggest concern I know last year we kept hearing there will be others entering the portal. Looks like the same here no NT still insight and I hate to see the WR board if Thorton decides not to be here.

he also said that DVD is safe (we all know that) and a name to keep an eye on is James Coley
Who tf didn't know DVD was safe??...really went out on a limb on that one. Not only is he safe...he'll get a promotion. Addae is the one who should be praying.

Mario isn’t a dumb guy, but I really think he thinks the roster was the complete issue this year with Gattis system which is a scary *** thing
The tough part is I don’t think (unless the portal blows up) that we really have the horses to run that system next year either

OL should be better in theory…but is it a guarantee? Definitely not. We still have absolutely no threat at WR and losing Mallory (as much as people criticized him) is a blow. Sad as it is to say he was our biggest passing game threat

Not saying you’re wrong I just think on a two year contract that’s a weird gamble

Advertisement
Any poster with Ruiz in his avi is good in my book.

Try not to go down that rabbit hole man. Gattis isn’t coming back. I’m sure it’s one time you would love to be wrong. It’s of course frustrating and I’m not justifying the process. But just because it’s not public, doesn’t mean it’s not happening. He is gone.

My biggest concern is who Mario will hire.

That’s not the biggest concern…The biggest concern is why hiring is such a big concern..
There isn't one....I personally think he's staying. I pray that I'm wrong. But don't believe it. As far as the "But TVD is coming back" excuse, for why people think he's gone...that doesn't mean sh*t. I'm sure he was sold on the offensive philosophy will change. As much as I like Mario...I think he's making a huge gamble by retaining Gattis

The QBs “coming back” don’t mean **** to me for 2 reasons:
- they sucked last year under Gattis
- the off-season isn’t over

Advertisement
The tough part is I don’t think (unless the portal blows up) that we really have the horses to run that system next year either

OL should be better in theory…but is it a guarantee? Definitely not. We still have absolutely no threat at WR and losing Mallory (as much as people criticized him) is a blow. Sad as it is to say he was our biggest passing game threat

Not saying you’re wrong I just think on a two year contract that’s a weird gamble
It takes years to run the "pro spread" **** Gattis tried to run in September. To make matters worse, after A&M, Miami panicked, changed the core scheme of the offense and went more spread with tempo to ease TVD's transition. Now, we do not have a identity. We are running 2, even 3, different offense's as the season goes on. Beyond incompetent.

Gattis sucks but we can't ignore this falls on Mario.

If he’s retained this board shouldn’t do it to themselves and might as well take the year off.

Once practice reports flow in about how improved talent makes Gattis’ offense look “lethal” with a run threat the fanbase is going to begin its downward spiral into thinking we’ll compete for the Coastal or something comparable.
Ah yes, the "if GERDis is back I'm out of all things Miami until he gone..."

checks CIS every 3 secs right after into perpetuity...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back