Josh Darrow says

Advertisement
Advertisement
This staff seems to pump the sunshine when it comes to recruiting, because people close to the them always come away with "we're gonna close strong and are in a great position with jim and joe", but we always close like brock at a singles bar when we should be closing like Paranos at an all u can eat buffet.
It could be me in both roles....

I admit it.

Advertisement
From everything I have read, I think it would be a surprise that we don't get Haselwood. Am I wrong?

Advertisement
Brock, I appreciate your Twitter post updates man. But I gotta be honest.. At one point I wondered if u were some kind of bot! Posts at all hours of the day/night & immediate updates after they break. U managed to start a thread & post dudes tweet literally 2.5 minutes after he posted it. Idk how u do it, but it keep it up man!

BROCK ,is at a level of Cane we can only sit back and enjoy and appreciate , he takes ownership of what he posts and qualifies each one. When I see his posts and I'm not sure it correct I say step back GOCANES05 and rethink.

@brock is the real deal here no doubt good man glad he's here.

Josh Darrow used to be on staff during Golden era and was let go by Richt. Still close to current staff and he is also a commentator with DBJ broadcast. The guy knows stuff that comes straight from the staff

“Make up something that quiets the fans down and stops the brewing rebellion.” That’s what staff is telling him. That tweet is complete bs. The actual good news is that MAYBE bot will Fire Mark is recruiting class continues to crash.

From everything I have read, I think it would be a surprise that we don't get Haselwood. Am I wrong?

Maybe....but what has become more than obvious is that this staff is easily mislead and don’t do a great job of reading the situation.
So I do believe that the staff feels good about the chances based on what the recruit is telling them and that’s what they are telling the reporters but I’m not sure it’s real. See Jobe for an example.

Advertisement

FWIW I dont Believe we get Lucas but Haselwood and Stevenson are definitely possible

Haselwood to me feels like an SEC team that no one is talking about will land him.

I know signs point to him coming here but I don’t think so and that’s not based off recent bad news, just feels familiar.

Darrow is a dweeb. Tomorrow our coaches could all wake up and decide they were moving to the triple option and playing defensive tackles as cornerbacks, and Darrow would still defend them.

Advertisement
Back