Josh Darrow says

people acting like this program still under golden, richt about to show why hes an upper echelon CEO
Hopefully, but how can anyone have faith that he will? Anything that I ever thought could go wrong and even beyond that went wrong this year. Hope it’s not the case in recruiting but it’s definitely trending in that direction

Advertisement
Isn't Sophster a DT?

btw Ivins said Thibodeaux will pick Oregon.

Sure, but they have 24 commits and space for 4 more, by accounts. That's space for Trey Sanders, Evan Neal, one of Thibodeaux/Sophster/Bogle (in that order), and Dean or Pola-Gates. They could shuffle guys out, but I don't think they're shuffling anyone out for Bogle, is my point. They'll take him if Thibs or Sophster go elsewhere, but I don't think that'll happen.

Josh Darrow used to be on staff during Golden era and was let go by Richt. Still close to current staff and he is also a commentator with DBJ broadcast. The guy knows stuff that comes straight from the staff

This staff seems to pump the sunshine when it comes to recruiting, because people close to the them always come away with "we're gonna close strong and are in a great position with jim and joe", but we always close like brock at a singles bar when we should be closing like Paranos at an all u can eat buffet.

Advertisement

FWIW I dont Believe we get Lucas but Haselwood and Stevenson are definitely possible

Brock, I appreciate your Twitter post updates man. But I gotta be honest.. At one point I wondered if u were some kind of bot! Posts at all hours of the day/night & immediate updates after they break. U managed to start a thread & post dudes tweet literally 2.5 minutes after he posted it. Idk how u do it, but it keep it up man!

Yay more recruiting "positivity". This program is so whack right now. Darrow, DBJ, Blake James, Richt are all blind to the real work that needs to be done to win big.

So...you'd rather our staff and reporters express extreme negativity like our posters?

Brock, I appreciate your Twitter post updates man. But I gotta be honest.. At one point I wondered if u were some kind of bot! Posts at all hours of the day/night & immediate updates after they break. U managed to start a thread & post dudes tweet literally 2.5 minutes after he posted it. Idk how u do it, but it keep it up man!
Reading the timeline and copy the link from twitter, it’s not hard

Advertisement
Josh Darrow used to be on staff during Golden era and was let go by Richt. Still close to current staff and he is also a commentator with DBJ broadcast. The guy knows stuff that comes straight from the staff

That would mean something if the staff actually knew what they are doing. This staff is out there swinging an empty pillow case in the middle of a rock fight.

Don't believe a word that comes out of UM coaching offices. Josh Jobe. Surtain. Campbell. McFarland. The list of guys the staff "felt great about" but didn't sign here goes on and on and on...

people acting like this program still under golden, richt about to show why hes an upper echelon CEO
ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png

Advertisement
It's hearsay. Something to get the fanbase's hope's up because our program is struggling. If you can't see the desperation I can't help you.

He could be 100% wrong,IDK. But for you, so you pretty much don't have anything concrete to dispel it other than simple disbelief, correct?

Advertisement
He could be 100% wrong,IDK. But for you, so you pretty much don't have anything concrete to dispel it other than simple disbelief, correct?

Yes, I dont believe them because recruiting isn't a sure thing. Share the success story after they sign. Tweet your brains out after they sign.

What are "feelings" and "relationships" supposed to mean exactly. Why gas us up unless to save face?

First off I don't care what Darrow says he's one of those media members that doesn't know **** about recruiting he's just throwing **** at the wall. At this point I don't trust any recruit hut hopefully we get better news this weekend

The problem is most fans are looking for reasons to just be miserable. Tennessee, FSU and other schools whp tbh aren't better think they have a chance but this fanbase is right now miserable. Now me? I'm not like that because I didn't think any team that beat us was better then us this year so I think it'll get right with the right pieces but many don't see it that way at all so sadly homer reporters have to do this

Advertisement
Back