Josh Darrow says

Darrow is a dweeb. Tomorrow our coaches could all wake up and decide they were moving to the triple option and playing defensive tackles as cornerbacks, and Darrow would still defend them.

A lot of the posters on this board would join him and then blame the fact that our “cornerbacks” can’t defend the pass on the negativity from fans.

Advertisement
Josh Darrow used to be on staff during Golden era and was let go by Richt. Still close to current staff and he is also a commentator with DBJ broadcast. The guy knows stuff that comes straight from the staff

He's also the most blindly optimistic Cane supporter out there.

Doesn't invalidate that he is more connected than just about anyone here

True just adding context. I listen to his podcast and he can be unbearable with the rose-colored glasses opinions. He dodges any topic that has a hint of negativity.

He's another yes man. A majority of this staff and support group at the University of Miami are all yes men.

Advertisement
Hopefully, but how can anyone have faith that he will? Anything that I ever thought could go wrong and even beyond that went wrong this year. Hope it’s not the case in recruiting but it’s definitely trending in that direction

Brock

Just keeping riding with the same blind faith that you had at one time. You didn't listen to reason then, why start now?

The problem is most fans are looking for reasons to just be miserable. Tennessee, FSU and other schools whp tbh aren't better think they have a chance but this fanbase is right now miserable. Now me? I'm not like that because I didn't think any team that beat us was better then us this year so I think it'll get right with the right pieces but many don't see it that way at all so sadly homer reporters have to do this

So you thought that all the teams that beat Miami this year were inferior opponents?

Isn't that an even bigger indictment on Richt as the head coach.

Advertisement
Back