Josh Darrow says

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Banda is gone to Temple with Diaz, why would he expect the fan base to believe that Steveson is going to sign with us? I can't see it happening.

Lucas isn't coming here. The staff feels good about landing Lucas and that's why Darrow is mentioning that.

TS, who I think is a long shot, comes possibly if Banda's here. I don't see Banda going to Temple unless he becomes DC.

Bogle is likely ours if Bama lands Thibadeaux (spelling) Saturday. If that guy goes to Oregon, I think Bogle goes to Bama.

I'll feel better when we know who are DC is, if Banda is staying and who ends up signing early. Then we'll see if we have to resort to stealing recruits out from under Northern Southwest Pancake University and Betty Crocker State.

Advertisement
Who ever that guy is is wrong. Ts is uga regardless of what banda does. And I havent heard anyone have "real good feelings" in regard to lucas. I swear these beat reporters are relentless. Ever notice when something bad happens their is an immediate story or tweets of "hearing good things" or "good news coming" they gassin yall up.

Who ever that guy is is wrong. Ts is uga regardless of what banda does. And I havent heard anyone have "real good feelings" in regard to lucas. I swear these beat reporters are relentless. Ever notice when something bad happens their is an immediate story or tweets of "hearing good things" or "good news coming" they gassin yall up.
Bruh why are you even here, go back to the Florida board

Lucas isn't coming here. The staff feels good about landing Lucas and that's why Darrow is mentioning that.

TS, who I think is a long shot, comes possibly if Banda's here. I don't see Banda going to Temple unless he becomes DC.

Bogle is likely ours if Bama lands Thibadeaux (spelling) Saturday. If that guy goes to Oregon, I think Bogle goes to Bama.

Sophster is their backup for Thibodeaux and he's trending to Bama, which would still make them too full for Bogle. Bogle is their 3rd option at the moment.

Eat ****

Advertisement
I'm calling it now. If banda leaves. I'll say there will be at least 3 stories or tweets of "hearing good things" regarding a big time recruit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back