Josh Ancrum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hand Guns are an epidemic in this country and are made for one purpose only- To Kill Human Beings! Kid can't RIP because thousands of more young people will be executed just like him this year.

I have guns (loaded) all over my home, and have for decades.

Not one of them has decided to go rogue and kill someone. Not ONE.

Could it be that SOMEONE misused a firearm?

Here you go again with this small town bad *** ****, none of those places are pimple on Chicago’s *** when it comes to crime. Can you guess why?

Please tell them; and pls tell them y Gary, IN crime rate went up? Who infiltrated their city?

Actually it does

Rockford, IL Racine, WI both have equal or Higher crime rates.

And lets not forget Gary and Fort Wayne Indiana
What about Wilmette, IL? Or Buffalo Grove? Northbrook? Oakbrook? Highland Park? Or Grand Rapids WI? Or Carmel, IN?

See, you’re being selective. Gun freedoms are generally applicable. Gun violence is concentrated. Logically, the violence isn’t caused by gun laws, or it would be far more broadly distributed.

Things like this, likely not.

School shootings? Well we can start with stop publicizing the shooter and putting his/her name out anywhere publicly !!!

Right, because censorship is the solution to insanity. Makes perfect sense.

Advertisement
I don't want to get into a debate about gun laws and politics but I have a serious question.

Is there any real idea out there to change this problem?

Depends on what you label the problem as. It’s easy, shallow and wrong to label the problem as gun violence. That’s a symptom, not a disease. No doubt elites like to label it that way because it allows them to propose ‘solutions’ that appeal to their sensibilities and have nothing to do with the actual circumstances of the people in the crossfire.

The actual problem is cultural, and results from generations of bad government polices (federal, state and local), bad parenting, broken homes and economic barriers erected to prevent unskilled labor from having the opportunity to work and progress. Fixing cultural messes can be really difficult. Sadly, creating them is less difficult.

Depends on what you label the problem as. It’s easy, shallow and wrong to label the problem as gun violence. That’s a symptom, not a disease. No doubt elites like to label it that way because it allows them to propose ‘solutions’ that appeal to their sensibilities and have nothing to do with the actual circumstances of the people in the crossfire.

The actual problem is cultural, and results from generations of bad government polices (federal, state and local), bad parenting, broken homes and economic barriers erected to prevent unskilled labor from having the opportunity to work and progress. Fixing cultural messes can be really difficult. Sadly, creating them is less difficult.
preach!

Please tell them; and pls tell them y Gary, IN crime rate went up? Who infiltrated their city?

Yo im interested B. Why did it go up and who infiltrated the city? If its anything like NYC. I bet some of the chicago OGs moved over there because they had less cops and started up sets over there. I know NYC OGs do that all over NY, NJ, CT, Delaware, PA, etc.

Actually it does

Rockford, IL Racine, WI both have equal or Higher crime rates.

And lets not forget Gary and Fort Wayne Indiana

Man stop all that schit. No one is copping ratchets from the store. They can't stop it anyway. People smuggle guns into prisons. If they can't keep guns out of a place that is locked down, like that, with crazy precautions. NO way can they keep it out of the whole country.

Even if somehow the whole world made guns illegal and then we somehow destroyed everyone that was ever made. It wouldn't stop schit. Look how easy it is for the middle eastern dudes to make those homemade AKs and other fully auto weapons. All it takes is one dude thats decent with metal working and you can pump out guns.

Advertisement
Yo im interested B. Why did it go up and who infiltrated the city? If its anything like NYC. I bet some of the chicago OGs moved over there because they had less cops and started up sets over there. I know NYC OGs do that all over NY, NJ, CT, Delaware, PA, etc.

Gary has always been part of “Chicagoland.” OGs from Vice & GDS saw an open market out there. Gary always been tough, though. Blue collar, steel working type area. But Chicago OGs saw Gary as an open opportunity to slang, set up shop, and with it being relatively small, along w some of their own gangstas...man, powder keg.

Everyone knows America’s safer flooded with guns.

I don't want to get into a debate about gun laws and politics but I have a serious question.

Is there any real idea out there to change this problem?
Stop everything, no but I started a charity in an effort to do my part. I'm building towards an after-school athletic development facility that will take their passion for sports and use it as a center piece to tutor, mentor, and invest in them early. hopefully being proactive will help some

Advertisement
Things like this, likely not.

School shootings? Well we can start with stop publicizing the shooter and putting his/her name out anywhere publicly !!!
I've always said this as well. Stop making the shooter famous. Give him/her ZERO air time, don't mention his/her name one single time and I firmly believe that would bring the number of shootings down. People out there seriously doing stuff like this for the attention it will give them.

Reactions: JMG
Advertisement
There is none, its the culture now in the Black Community. Thats how sad it is
That's one incredibly asinine, outrageous, pathetic and racially charged comment. This went from lamenting a young man's tragic death to trashing an entire race of people? Really? Are you serious? Mods please lock this thread or at least delete that ridiculous comment.

No need to make this a political thread. Chicago has every gun law you could want, and more murders. It ain’t about that.

The primary issue with what you're saying is that it suggests all state level laws occur in a vacuum. Without uniformity or universal regulations, interstate commerce has the capacity to render even the most strict gun laws as ineffective.

1.) https://www.npr.org/2017/10/05/555580598/fact-check-is-chicago-proof-that-gun-laws-don-t-work

2.) https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...nd-truths-about-chicagos-guns-and-murder-rate

Last edited:
That's one incredibly asinine, outrageous, pathetic and racially charged comment. This went from lamenting a young man's tragic death to trashing an entire race of people? Really? Are you serious? Mods please lock this thread or at least delete that ridiculous comment.

You do understand im black right??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back