Jordan Scarlett

Larry Blustein told me last year "if mark walton reclassifies, he is the 2nd best senior in South Florida behind Jaquan Johnson." I said "What about scarlet?" he said "He (walton) is the best rb in the state of florida." that was while Scarlett was still committed to us.

I was with him. I liked Mark Walton more than any of the others last signing season.

Advertisement
Who cares? More to life than football with this kid. He's enjoying life in beautiful Gainesville with the love of his life. God bless.

The part several of you are missing is that Scarlett played us, so yes, its different than say a Bosa who is OSU and never lied to us.

Advertisement
You guys really can't understand why these South Florida kids don't go to Um? Especially when they were committed the whole time. Uh it's called follow the money. The kids dangle their UM commitment to these SEC schools (and Ohio State) and the money comes in. It's a FACT!

The part several of you are missing is that Scarlett played us, so yes, its different than say a Bosa who is OSU and never lied to us.

Yeah, I never understand why people always cite either Bosas in threads like these. Those kids were NEVER coming and were ALWAYS a lock to OSU and it was clear from day 1. I doubt we even bothered recruiting either of them in earnest as their family (irrespective of Dad) is ALL Buckeye.

Yeah, I never understand why people always cite either Bosas in threads like these. Those kids were NEVER coming and were ALWAYS a lock to OSU and it was clear from day 1. I doubt we even bothered recruiting either of them in earnest as their family (irrespective of Dad) is ALL Buckeye.

My point is simply that if a kid wants to leave and is upfront about it, that is one thing. When they go out of their way to lie to you, that is another. Scarlett is a piece of **** lier.

Advertisement

Gosh, a family of all Suckeyes; **** will be an improvement!

You guys really can't understand why these South Florida kids don't go to Um? Especially when they were committed the whole time. Uh it's called follow the money. The kids dangle their UM commitment to these SEC schools (and Ohio State) and the money comes in. It's a FACT!

Proof?

My point is simply that if a kid wants to leave and is upfront about it, that is one thing. When they go out of their way to lie to you, that is another. Scarlett is a piece of **** lier.

You sound really sensitive like Scarlett hurt you. If Folden knew what he was doing, he wouldn't be getting played so often.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have absolutely zero sympathy for soFla kids who turn their backs on their hometown school, especially when
they choose to represent that shthole school in that shthole part of the state.

100%

I have zero sympathy for Amari Cooper leaving, winning a National Championship, being a Heisman trophy finalist and becoming a millionaire. He would have done way better if he had committed to Mr. Al Golden.

Yea I guess walford, flowers, perryman, Dorset and the others that made teams this year f-Ed up too........ Assclown

Have absolutely zero sympathy for soFla kids who turn their backs on their hometown school, especially when
they choose to represent that shthole school in that shthole part of the state.

100%

I have zero sympathy for Amari Cooper leaving, winning a National Championship, being a Heisman trophy finalist and becoming a millionaire. He would have done way better if he had committed to Mr. Al Golden.

Yea I guess walford, flowers, perryman, Dorset and the others that made teams this year f-Ed up too........ Assclown

They went 6-7, lost every bowl game they played in, playing in an empty stadium while having banners flying above asking for the coaches head... And then had the coach and fan base claim they quit on the team and were responsible for our collapse..... Yeah, I'm sure they were super fulfilled and are glad they didn't take the Amari Cooper rout.

man Scarlett is gonna be alright alot of you guys want him to fail because he didn't pick miami, he is better then cronk some guy just adjust to the college game at different times Lenard fournette was looking a little overrated this time last year.

man Scarlett is gonna be alright alot of you guys want him to fail because he didn't pick miami, he is better then cronk some guy just adjust to the college game at different times Lenard fournette was looking a little overrated this time last year.

Who thought that of fournette??? Dude balled out, so scarlett was poorly coached in high school?

Advertisement
Back