Jordan Scarlett

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
No carries yesterday. Didn't see the game, anybody know what happened?

If he's having a tough time at UF, it may help us with Bruce.

Advertisement

The coach said he had a slow week. Gator fans are saying Cronkite is out playing him. AL though they say he is the fastest and strongest RB he has a case of the tippy toes

Advertisement
Advertisement

For the Life of me I can not understand why Miami is still having trouble in securing 2016 WR Sam Bruce's 100% solidified commitment, UF has garbage QB's and their 2017 QB commit from St Thomas can't touch UM's 2016 QB Jack Allison. Who will be the QB throwing you the ball as WR should be your main concern followed closely your position coach and lastly the quality of the Oline coach (if the QB doesn't have time throw then WR's won't get the ball).

Go Canes

Advertisement
Have absolutely zero sympathy for soFla kids who turn their backs on their hometown school, especially when
they choose to represent that shthole school in that shthole part of the state.

Larry Blustein told me last year "if mark walton reclassifies, he is the 2nd best senior in South Florida behind Jaquan Johnson." I said "What about scarlet?" he said "He (walton) is the best rb in the state of florida." that was while Scarlett was still committed to us.

Advertisement
Have absolutely zero sympathy for soFla kids who turn their backs on their hometown school, especially when
they choose to represent that shthole school in that shthole part of the state.

100%

I have zero sympathy for Amari Cooper leaving, winning a National Championship, being a Heisman trophy finalist and becoming a millionaire. He would have done way better if he had committed to Mr. Al Golden.

Advertisement
Back