Jordan Scarlett

man Scarlett is gonna be alright alot of you guys want him to fail because he didn't pick miami, he is better then cronk some guy just adjust to the college game at different times Lenard fournette was looking a little overrated this time last year.

I'm not one to do this but he deserves whatever he gets he played Miami for UF, I hope enjoys it

Advertisement
What I love is all the guys who were busy hyping Scarlett and talking about Cronkrite was the 4th best rb commit we had. So we let Cronkrite go to get Scarlett, lost Williams because of Scarlett and then lost Scarlett, because he played us.Now Scarlett is not doing anything and Cronkrite is so far leading things up there.

What I love is all the guys who were busy hyping Scarlett and talking about Cronkrite was the 4th best rb commit we had. So we let Cronkrite go to get Scarlett, lost Williams because of Scarlett and then lost Scarlett, because he played us.Now Scarlett is not doing anything and Cronkrite is so far leading things up there.

Many people around here were high on Cronkrite in fact many said Golden screwed this one up.

Advertisement
Williams Scarlett Cronkite no big deal

The only kids we lost which mattered were cook and Michel we would not have gotten both

Yearby
Walton
Edwards
Gray
Homer
Moss

Burns coming next we are fine and will always be fine at RB

Many people around here were high on Cronkrite in fact many said Golden screwed this one up.
I never said people weren't, but there were a bunch talking about how great Scarlett was going to be and that Cronkite wasnt that big of a loss

Advertisement
but there were a bunch of talking about Cronkite wasnt that big of a loss

I said that. He isn't

I said the same I don't see anything special about him

lets not assume that just because Cronkrite is leading the pack at UF that he's better than he actually is. UF offense is a **** show. That said, we still botched this kid's recruitment and he would be a much better guy to have on the roster than someone like Walter Tucker or any other RB after our top 3.

Advertisement
Have absolutely zero sympathy for soFla kids who turn their backs on their hometown school, especially when
they choose to represent that shthole school in that shthole part of the state.

100%

I have zero sympathy for Amari Cooper leaving, winning a National Championship, being a Heisman trophy finalist and becoming a millionaire. He would have done way better if he had committed to Mr. Al Golden.

Do u read? U must not Becuz it was clearly referring to UF when referencing **** hole school in **** hole part of the state. In other words not Alabama

I was someone who was hyping up Scarlett and would still take the kid in a heartbeat. U guys are flipping out after two games. He's a ******* freshman u mopes. Chill out lots of football left in this season not to mention his entire career

Advertisement
but there were a bunch of talking about Cronkite wasnt that big of a loss

I said that. He isn't

I said the same I don't see anything special about him

lets not assume that just because Cronkrite is leading the pack at UF that he's better than he actually is. UF offense is a **** show. That said, we still botched this kid's recruitment and he would be a much better guy to have on the roster than someone like Walter Tucker or any other RB after our top 3.

Marco, you get the point. It's not that I think scarlet is a bust. You can't judge a kid as a bust this early. The entire point was that we had people on here with the attitude towards Cronkite that we don't need him and let him go, because we got Scarlett and Williams.

In the end we lost all 3 and many of those who brushed it off when he decommitted would likely eat those words if he would have came back on board after Scarlett dropped us.

I was someone who was hyping up Scarlett and would still take the kid in a heartbeat. U guys are flipping out after two games. He's a ******* freshman u mopes. Chill out lots of football left in this season not to mention his entire career

I didn't flip out anything. Just saying it would have been nice if we could have held onto Cronkite and we got people saying we don't need a 4 star rb recruit. Not sure who moped about anything. Do you know what moping is? Stop overreacting.

Have absolutely zero sympathy for soFla kids who turn their backs on their hometown school, especially when
they choose to represent that shthole school in that shthole part of the state.

100%

I have zero sympathy for Amari Cooper leaving, winning a National Championship, being a Heisman trophy finalist and becoming a millionaire. He would have done way better if he had committed to Mr. Al Golden.

Do u read? U must not Becuz it was clearly referring to UF when referencing **** hole school in **** hole part of the state. In other words not Alabama

"Especially".... Reading comprehension is not your strong suit

Advertisement
Back