Jordan Miller and Ford over Taylor

Advertisement
With how Manny shows favoritism towards players that follows his system or kids that kids his *** I wouldn’t be shocked if he is being benched because he freelances and makes more plays than those that play within the scheme. Look at 24 and 0 and how they came up with bad intentions against Bama making securing tackles and being all over the field. Then next week back on the bench while the starters doing the opposite.

You realize Nesta was getting double and even triple teamed during the Bama game right? Wasn’t his greatest game, but Bama did a pretty good job Neutralizing him on important plays.
Which shows what Saban thinks of him.

Advertisement
He’ll transfer at the end of the season. You don’t/can’t recruit five star players and sit them on the bench unless you’re Bama.

It also sends a bad message to other five star kids that you want to sign. Our program isn’t in the position to sign and bench five star players. Manny truly is retarded

The Miami defensive leader is one of dumbest guys in football. He seems to believe in seniority to a fault. #17 and #44 should not be playing to take developmental time from Chase Smith.
Same with King. Throws rocks at a tank, while the future, Garcia, sits a watches this miniature with poor passing skills.
More receivers get behind our secondary than NYSOM.
OL as inconsistent as *** after 20 years of marriage.
As much as we were getting thrashed their was still no package to bring Jim Williams up around the line, blitz, centerfield or hybrid LB! DUMB!!!
Lenny Taylor behind a 6 year do nothing Ford or at DE behind the Tennessee transfer is utter blaspheme!
Why has the Lord not blessed us with competent leadership?
Gentlemen we have a problem!

I’m

Nesta played really well this game. All 4 DTs played well. There was still no reason not to rotate in Taylor and Robert’s.

Put them at DE then. Our DE play has been underwhelming this year, especially against the run. Roberts and Taylor are quick enough to live out there in college and it gets them reps. While DT play hasn't been bad, there was zero pass rush inside last night after i turned the game on and in both games thus far.

And don't give me the "playbook" excuse. The playbook is least important to Dlinemen. You're told your gap and to hunt, period. You don't need more than a week of practice to figure that out.

I was thinking about posting my own thread but I will just post this in both freshman threads:

Diaz and staff are beyond incompetent if they don’t think this type of bull**** isn’t going to destroy relationships in south Florida. If this goes on one game longer we are in severe trouble in south Florida due to the seniority that plagues this program

Advertisement
I’m

Nesta played really well this game. All 4 DTs played well. There was still no reason not to rotate in Taylor and Robert’s.

this is my argument - why didn’t he play against bama? Was it bc manny didn’t want to throw him in there against 22 year old grown men? Ok, fine. Then why not play the kid against app at? Like it or not, we’re going to need him to play this year so at what point do you play him? When the games become even more important or against a G5 team where he can make some plays and get his feet wet? Just makes no sense.

DT may be the toughest position to play as a freshman. It is very uncommon to see freshmen play let alone star at that position.

Marcus Forston started at Miami as a true freshman. We don’t have the talent at DT that warrants keeping LT on the bench. LT should be getting his licks in now as a starter.

****! this staff didn’t start Dre, Tyrique or Don game one. Let that sink in. If Leonard isn’t here next year, I wouldn’t be surprised. His roommate isn’t a lock to stay either. If you know me, you know I ain’t lying. Tyrique is literally the singular best player we have on the team.

Advertisement
****! this staff didn’t start Dre, Tyrique or Don game one. Let that sink in. If Leonard isn’t here next year, I wouldn’t be surprised. His roommate isn’t a lock to stay either. If you know me, you know I ain’t lying. Tyrique is literally the singular best player we have on the team.
Awesome. 😑😑😑

Triple teamed ? Nah. I’ll give ya a double , which Ford did too.

yes even triple teamed… at points they’d have 6 people sitting on their line protecting their QB while we’d had a 3 man rush.

happened atleast twice in the first quarter. I’m not saying silvera had a good game, just saying between Alabama scheming for him and our poor game plan he was definitely less effective.

Who is his roommate?

Advertisement
yes even triple teamed… at points they’d have 6 people sitting on their line protecting their QB while we’d had a 3 man rush.

happened atleast twice in the first quarter. I’m not saying silvera had a good game, just saying between Alabama scheming for him and our poor game plan he was definitely less effective.

there was one brutal replay of the Saunders TD where nesta was triple teamed and ended up rag dolled and on his back. Brutal

Fvck that he needs to be playing. Only Dt that did anything was Nesta who was an animal Saturday. Harrison hunte flashed early on but tailed off. Ford and Miller did nothing

Fvck that he needs to be playing. Only Dt that did anything was Nesta who was an animal Saturday. Harrison hunte flashed early on but tailed off. Ford and Miller did nothing
What I don’t get is our Dt’s are noticeably exhausted from being on the field so much , you don’t think LT is close to any of the guys, who are already wore down? We have zero game changers / dudes on the dl so it’s not like we’re taking pt from a future 1-3 rounder. LT looked extremely good in camp , I’m shocked he’s not getting burn. It’s confusing.

You realize Nesta was getting double and even triple teamed during the Bama game right? Wasn’t his greatest game, but Bama did a pretty good job Neutralizing him on important plays.
Bubba this ain’t his second game… he’s been this way for years.

Advertisement
Back