Jordan Miller and Ford over Taylor

Ford, Miller and Neata are not losing us games but you have a 5 star DT that chose to stay home. You have to get him enough snaps that he at least doesn’t want to transfer out. Not good for future recruiting.
They aren’t losing us games but they aren’t doing anything to win us games. Taylor creates havoc and causes situations that get us points, the other guys just are solid.

Advertisement
I watched a YouTube video the other day about manny being let go by Mack Brown after the BYU game. Was a good reminder that he had loads of talent on that defense — hicks at LB, diggs and vaccaro at safety, Jackson Jeffcoat on the d line — and his scheme still gave up 550 rushing yards.

They aren’t losing us games but they aren’t doing anything to win us games. Taylor creates havoc and causes situations that get us points, the other guys just are solid.
Don’t get me wrong. I would love to see LT and what he can do. I just think Manny is going to continue to play the upper class men and LT is going to get more and more frustrated. Not a good look to the 22 DT recruits.

Don’t get me wrong. I would love to see LT and what he can do. I just think Manny is going to continue to play the upper class men and LT is going to get more and more frustrated. Not a good look to the 22 DT recruits.
Yep and that’s what Manny has always done, which is another lie of his because he said this year was different and he’s play the bat players

Advertisement
You realize Nesta was getting double and even triple teamed during the Bama game right? Wasn’t his greatest game, but Bama did a pretty good job Neutralizing him on important plays.
I'd love to see all the plays where they actually did this.....triple teamed him? so when ford plays bad we say he is taking up 2 blockers, and now Nesta takes up 2-3.....everyone else must have no blockers and with our blitzers somehow we still don't get sacks. Interesting.

I'd love to see all the plays where they actually did this.....triple teamed him? so when ford plays bad we say he is taking up 2 blockers, and now Nesta takes up 2-3.....everyone else must have no blockers and with our blitzers somehow we still don't get sacks. Interesting.

lol I linked a video of all the Dline snaps against their Oline …. I’m not making excuses it actually happened. Not saying he played well but between that and the 3 man rush Manny had more than a few times Nesta def was getting double and triple teamed.

Advertisement
Back