Jordan Miller and Ford over Taylor

Advertisement
What I don’t get is our Dt’s are noticeably exhausted from being on the field so much , you don’t think LT is close to any of the guys, who are already wore down? We have zero game changers / dudes on the dl so it’s not like we’re taking pt from a future 1-3 rounder. LT looked extremely good in camp , I’m shocked he’s not getting burn. It’s confusing.
What I don't get is why we don't use Ford and Miller like we did Kendrick Norton. Line them up over the center and just tell them to whoop their man.

Advertisement
The fact LT hasn’t got in to trade some paint is unreal. Down 4 TD’s to Bama, let him fly around. Him going on the wrong read at that point is irrelevant. To not get him 8-10 snaps a game is absolutely ridiculous.

3rd and long is a perfect opportunity to put him at 1 or 3 tech or I don’t know, ANYWHERE, and let him pin his ears back. Manny is so obsessed with his obnoxious blitz packages coming from right center field he looks past the easy answers, like putting your 4 best athletes up front and letting them do their thing.

And lmfao at us playing more press. All we do is bail, Manny’s scheme is a joke. But that’s a whole nother thread

Last edited:
What I don’t get is our Dt’s are noticeably exhausted from being on the field so much , you don’t think LT is close to any of the guys, who are already wore down? We have zero game changers / dudes on the dl so it’s not like we’re taking pt from a future 1-3 rounder. LT looked extremely good in camp , I’m shocked he’s not getting burn. It’s confusing.
Exactly. These guys are exhausted, yet they stay on the field. ****, late in the game when Cam had a long run, he was ready to get out. Fortunately for the coaches, they called an official’s TO and he stayed in the game. They prefer wear and tear these guys down rather than put the younger guys in, it seems…

Manny has a seniority problem, and it’s insane. LT, Chase Smith, Frierson, James Williams, Freshman Wrs should all be getting significant playing time or starting. Carter can’t tackle for ****, Steed and Jennings are not good. Danny Miss just loves shooting himself in the foot.

Advertisement
That analytical ***** manny diaz should try to put this into his regression model or his abacus: how does sitting a 5 star going to help this program in the future? He thinks he’s so smart and is never going to sign someone like this kid again. What we get for hiring a beta nerd to run this team. Thinks he’s so smart. Makes me sick

Basically had to realize this ain't high school no more, no one cares about your 5 stars you're just another ***** on the team
To be fair he could be pushed into the linebackers and safety’s just as easy as the guys getting the reps. Game time would help with maturity quickly

Advertisement
Top 2 tacklers were safeties.

Bradley Jennings should never see the field. It’s like playing 11 v 10. Flagg’s 4 total 3 solo is an exaggeration of his impact. He’s a rich man’s Jennings not a poor man’s Shaq. We need Cave out there yesterday.

I will admit I saw a few good snaps out of Steed, he’s now the best of the rest if Keontra is injured. I hope he takes advantage of his snap counts and keeps improving .

Did Taylor play at all? Chase Smith? The Freshmen WRs? Not taking about STs.

I did see Kinchens and JW out there again. Kam getting a fair number of snaps.
Brison was wide open on one of Harleys drops on 3rd down. He may have been uncovered or at worst the corner was 10-15 yards off the line. No worries, throw it to the 5’9 WR that has dropped the ball all game.

Nests is earning himself scout eyeballs. He could make an NFL scout team but that is pushing it right now. The other three have no chance to play on sundays. Thus, LT should get some snaps.

Advertisement
Ford, Miller and Neata are not losing us games but you have a 5 star DT that chose to stay home. You have to get him enough snaps that he at least doesn’t want to transfer out. Not good for future recruiting.

Advertisement
Back