Jordan Miller and Ford over Taylor

Advertisement
Did Taylor play at all? Chase Smith? The Freshmen WRs? Not taking about STs.

I did see Kinchens and JW out there again. Kam getting a fair number of snaps.

ANother guy who probably was told would get reps but didnt because we cant blow out teams, he wont play this year, we in pillow fights all season. Even with directional conn team, probably get more guys injured than young guys experienced

Advertisement
I know he was dealing with some maturity issues in the summer, but that got some adjustment & he should be good to go. He has the size & talent to be playing right now but seniority rules I guess

I would like to see LT get some snaps. DT is one of the deepest positions on the defense. IMHO, LT’s time is coming sooner rather than later.

My guess is that Miller and Ford probably graded relatively better than Harrison-Hunt. Nesta had 2.5 TFLs, and he had his best game in a while.

it’s a deep position, but I would be surprised if LT doesn’t get playing time soon

Advertisement
I would like to see LT get some snaps. DT is one of the deepest positions on the defense. IMHO, LT’s time is coming sooner rather than later.

My guess is that Miller and Ford probably graded relatively better than Harrison-Hunt. Nesta had 2.5 TFLs, and he had his best game in a while.

it’s a deep position, but I would be surprised if LT doesn’t get playing time soon
This is what Nesta does. Plays great against the guys he can bully. Then when we got someone just as strong lined up across him it’s crickets

This is what Nesta does. Plays great against the guys he can bully. Then when we got someone just as strong lined up across him it’s crickets

You realize Nesta was getting double and even triple teamed during the Bama game right? Wasn’t his greatest game, but Bama did a pretty good job Neutralizing him on important plays.

Advertisement
Against bama I can lie to myself and say you don’t wanna throw him against grown men like that…

Against app st? How do you not get him in rotation… it’s not like we respect gaps
I basically just said this. How much would he have to think about. We literally coach our guys to just get up field as fast as possible.

I basically just said this. How much would he have to think about. We literally coach our guys to just get up field as fast as possible.
Yup! We legit just tell our front four just use your speed and quicknesss and get upfield and cause havoc

you have a man child 5star in LT yet don’t use him? GTFOH

Advertisement
You realize Nesta was getting double and even triple teamed during the Bama game right? Wasn’t his greatest game, but Bama did a pretty good job Neutralizing him on important plays.
Man I seen a guard 1on1 from bama put nesta on his ***

It's our loser coach who was always picked last growing up making the more talented kids "earn" their playing time while turning around and praising the unathletic 3 star who "does everything right" but make a ******* play during games. Manny is trash. Only at Miami would a bum like this be put in charge.

DT may be the toughest position to play as a freshman. It is very uncommon to see freshmen play let alone star at that position.

Advertisement
Back