Jordan Miller - 3 star - Commits!!!

Joe Jax is leaving now after ‘18? If he has 10 plus sacks and dominates, he has my blessing. Aside from that, I don’t see it.

At this point, it would be more surprising if he returned. Just how things seem to trend at Miami especially

Advertisement
Joe Jax is leaving now after ‘18? If he has 10 plus sacks and dominates, he has my blessing. Aside from that, I don’t see it.

At this point, it would be more surprising if he returned. Just how things seem to trend at Miami especially

This. He's as NFL ready as the two guys that just left, so why wouldn't he be after next season?

Yeah I think that trend will turn some under richt. If he has a breakout year, 10 plus sacks and dominates, go. Otherwise, he’d benefit from a 4th year here.

If he was a d end, he’d have stayed there. With the lack of depth at dt he’s not going back. He’s too big. We aren’t looking for or playing 280 lb d ends

But we are not looking for 280lb DTs either. Which is why I think it makes way more sense to put Chatman at SDE. He's 260 now. Gus can chisel him up and still have him at 275 coming off the strong side.

Really don't want to see them try to bulk this kid up to 290 / 300. That would be a 2 year project. Also why I was never ecstatic about Briggs. He's really a SDE which is where FSU will likely play him.

Advertisement
Yeah he’s a dt. Any kid coming to UM at 6’3 260 as a freshman is a dt. Every. Single. Time. 260 can be 280 in no time and little effort under a s and c program.

Yeah I think that trend will turn some under richt. If he has a breakout year, 10 plus sacks and dominates, go. Otherwise, he’d benefit from a 4th year here.

Can’t apply logic to this. Norton and RJ didn’t come close to dominating and they bolted. It’s a disturbing trend we have going.

I agree that Richt will correct it to some extent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Yes. It's ridiculous to claim Chatfield can't be good here, especially given what we saw out of Trent

No one is saying he can’t be good. He is smaller than Trent. Smaller frame. Right now he is a slightly small olb in a 4-3. He is smaller than mccloud, Pinckney, and quarterman. He has good pass rushing instincts and skill, but he is very tiny for a de in d1.

Trent Harris as a senior was no bigger than 240, Chatfield is 6’2.5 220 as an end, he will be okay
ive been told chatfield isn’t even 6ft1 210 lbs. if it is bad info, im glad to hear it, but I have no reason to doubt it.
I haven’t seen him live. Just film. As a HS seniors Rivals had Trent 6-2 221 and AC 6-2 220
espn have them as HS seniors at 227 & 221 lbs respectively both 6-2

regardless of height & weight HE IS EXTREMELY TALENTED! Want him in this class and feel he is an important piece.
I’d love to have him as a situational pass rusher and the occasional sneaky drop into coverage. It’s a message board, we’re just shootin the ****.

Yeah he’s a dt. Any kid coming to UM at 6’3 260 as a freshman is a dt. Every. Single. Time. 260 can be 280 in no time and little effort under a s and c program.

Bingo. If a kid has the genes to be a solid 260 before graduating high school then add a professional dietitian, s&c coach, plus all he can eat whenever he wants 20-25 lbs in a few months is easily done.

Advertisement
Hopefully the kids will start to take notice of the yearby’s and kaaya’s and the mistake one or both the dts make this year and realize listening to richt and the draft board is the right decision.

Advertisement
Hopefully the kids will start to take notice of the yearby’s and kaaya’s and the mistake one or both the dts make this year and realize listening to richt and the draft board is the right decision.

Lets make sure he even see the field first before we even consider him leaving early.

You don’t think joe Jax is gonna see the field? You have some problems. Let’s hear why it’s possible he might not see the field.

You don’t think joe Jax is gonna see the field? You have some problems. Let’s hear why it’s possible he might not see the field.

He is too busy being negative to even read the previous posts. He jumped right in with his normal BS

Lets make sure he even see the field first before we even consider him leaving early.
What an absolutely retarded post. Why donyou post here again?

Advertisement
Back