Jordan Miller - 3 star - Commits!!!

Bethel is a dt. Not a d end. Stop.

Bethel isn't a true DT.

He's 280+. He's a DT.

RJ didn't come in as a "true DT" either but he's one now. So is Bethel.

Mcintosh came in 30 pounds heavier and two inches taller than Bethel

Bethel has more or less been wasted. He was never going to functionally add the 60 pounds he would need to be an effective d tackle, and I wonder how effective he can actually be off the edge at this size.

Wasted?

He just had a productive Sophmore year and graded out well at DT per PFF.

Your posting, as usual, is terrible. Also Bethel is up around 25 lbs from his starting weight, not 60 like you lie

Advertisement
I like Miller, and initially rushed to judgement. I just want to ensure that the level of DL talent does not drop off because we will continue to lose players early, as is the culture at Miami

The key to our DT depth is that we need Jon Ford to be a big hit and not a bust. If he hits, it will give us 2 years to get the depth up to where it needs to be. If he busts we are phucked beyond anything we can imagine.

From the pic of him that is floating around the Football Board...Mr Ford looks like he is working his a$$ off so far this offseason to get ready. Good sign so far. He looked freakish.

More than happy to take chat field, but I don't see a position for him. Unless something has changed, he has the size of an olb in a 4-3. I don't see the fit with him. I totally understand why if would appeal to him. I want him because I think there is no way we would get the other 3 and not him.
Isn’t Chatfield very comparable to Toolbox? I was viewing him and his skill set as a more talented Toolbox.

Yes. It's ridiculous to claim Chatfield can't be good here, especially given what we saw out of Trent

No one is saying he can’t be good. He is smaller than Trent. Smaller frame. Right now he is a slightly small olb in a 4-3. He is smaller than mccloud, Pinckney, and quarterman. He has good pass rushing instincts and skill, but he is very tiny for a de in d1.

Advertisement
Boom. Huge get. This staff really knows how to close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not trying to feed into the negativity that is already floating around here but Kool does not seem to be able to hang with the Haggins and the Bates of the ACC. Maybe he had so many "diamonds in the rough" at Mizzou because of his poor recruiting.

Not trying to be Negative, what? are you a moron or something, what you just said was about as negative about coach kool as it gets!

You keyboard thugs love to resort to name calling. Kool needs to raise his game. I hope that he finishes strong but acknowledging he has work is not a big deal. Poor recruiting was a poor choice of words, I will go with average at this point

I mean, Kool beat Haggins for Silvera, whose better than any DT FSU has in this class.

At Mizzou he went head to head with Haggins for 5* Terry Beckner and won.

I don't think anyone is claiming Kool is an elite recruiter, but to act like he can't hang with Haggins is just dumb and wrong.
Haggins has landed a 2-deep full of 4 and 5 stars on the D-Line at FSU . I think it’s fair to say as of now Kool doesn’t compare as a recruiter

Advertisement
More than happy to take chat field, but I don't see a position for him. Unless something has changed, he has the size of an olb in a 4-3. I don't see the fit with him. I totally understand why if would appeal to him. I want him because I think there is no way we would get the other 3 and not him.
Isn’t Chatfield very comparable to Toolbox? I was viewing him and his skill set as a more talented Toolbox.

Yes. It's ridiculous to claim Chatfield can't be good here, especially given what we saw out of Trent

No one is saying he can’t be good. He is smaller than Trent. Smaller frame. Right now he is a slightly small olb in a 4-3. He is smaller than mccloud, Pinckney, and quarterman. He has good pass rushing instincts and skill, but he is very tiny for a de in d1.

Trent Harris as a senior was no bigger than 240, Chatfield is 6’2.5 220 as an end, he will be okay

Trent Harris as a senior was no bigger than 240, Chatfield is 6’2.5 220 as an end, he will be okay
ive been told chatfield isn’t even 6ft1 210 lbs. if it is bad info, im glad to hear it, but I have no reason to doubt it.

Advertisement
Chatfield is an end. Not a lb. stop.
Bethel is playing inside and I’m guessing will be close to 280.
To call him a waste with 2 years left is wrong.

ive been told chatfield isn’t even 6ft1 210 lbs. if it is bad info, im glad to hear it, but I have no reason to doubt it.
Somebody drop the pic of the in home with Chatfield and Surtain I think they were next to each other . We should be able to tell how tall he is by that

Bethel is a dt. Not a d end. Stop.

Bethel isn't a true DT.

He's 280+. He's a DT.

RJ didn't come in as a "true DT" either but he's one now. So is Bethel.

Mcintosh came in 30 pounds heavier and two inches taller than Bethel

Bethel has more or less been wasted. He was never going to functionally add the 60 pounds he would need to be an effective d tackle, and I wonder how effective he can actually be off the edge at this size.

Wasted?

He just had a productive Sophmore year and graded out well at DT per PFF.

Your posting, as usual, is terrible. Also Bethel is up around 25 lbs from his starting weight, not 60 like you lie

I didn't say he was up 60 pounds.

Advertisement

Somebody drop the pic of the in home with Chatfield and Surtain I think they were next to each other . We should be able to tell how tall he is by that

I don’t have it, but he is definitely shorter than Surtain and I don’t think Surtain is a full 6ft2.

Who cares if he’s 5-2, 6-2, or 7-2. Can he rush the passer? If the answer is yes, sign his *** up. Our DE situation will be bleak once joe Jax leaves after next year. We need bodies, even if it’s in a specialized role.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t seen him live. Just film. As a HS seniors Rivals had Trent 6-2 221 and AC 6-2 220
espn have them as HS seniors at 227 & 221 lbs respectively both 6-2

regardless of height & weight HE IS EXTREMELY TALENTED! Want him in this class and feel he is an important piece.

Last edited:
Joe Jax is leaving now after ‘18? If he has 10 plus sacks and dominates, he has my blessing. Aside from that, I don’t see it.

Advertisement
Back