Jordan Miller - 3 star - Commits!!!

Advertisement
Person widely considered to be best DL college football says he wants a guy. Not all projects are reaches. If this was Rumph grabbing a 2 star CB because he flopped with his AH kids, then that would be a reach.

BYTCH *** KOOL LOL LMAO HAHAHA

THIS ***** *** ***** ABOUT TO LOSE THE ONE DT WE GOT AND MISS ON EVERY ONE HE TARGETED EXCEPT ROUSSEAU BUT RUMPH AND HIS 3 AND 4 STAR RECRUITS IS THE PROBLEM LOL I'M STARTING TO FEEL SOME KINDA WAY ABBOT THIS **** BRUH.

I'VE ALWAYS TAKEN PRIDE THAT NO SUCH THING AS A RACIST MIAMI FAN BUT THAT'S WHAT ITS STARTING TO FEEL LIKE IN THIS BYTCH BECAUSE IF RUMPH HAD MISSED ON EVERY RECRUIT AND WAS ABOUT TO LOSE THE ONLY FOR ONE HE HAD COMMITTED IT WOULD BE 8 OR 9 DIFFERENT THREADS ABOUT HOW HE NEEDS TO BE FIRED MEANWHILE KOOL PUNK *** IS SO ******* BAD AT HIS JOB THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS TRYING TO HELP HIM DO HIS JOB .

I'M NOT GONNA POST AGAIN UNTIL AFTER THE SMOKE SETTLES BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THIS BYTCH *** ***** TO FAIL BECAUSE WHEN HE FAILS OUR PROGRAM HURTS. BUT THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH.

THIS **** *** ***** ABOUT TO LOSE THE ONE DT WE GOT AND MISS ON EVERY ONE HE TARGETED EXCEPT ROUSSEAU BUT RUMPH AND HIS 3 AND 4 STAR RECRUITS IS THE PROBLEM LOL I'M STARTING TO FEEL SOME KINDA WAY ABBOT THIS **** BRUH.

I'VE ALWAYS TAKEN PRIDE THAT NO SUCH THING AS A RACIST MIAMI FAN BUT THAT'S WHAT ITS STARTING TO FEEL LIKE IN THIS BYTCH BECAUSE IF RUMPH HAD MISSED ON EVERY RECRUIT AND WAS ABOUT TO LOSE THE ONLY FOR ONE HE HAD COMMITTED IT WOULD BE 8 OR 9 DIFFERENT THREADS ABOUT HOW HE NEEDS TO BE FIRED MEANWHILE KOOL PUNK *** IS SO ****ING BAD AT HIS JOB THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS TRYING TO HELP HIM DO HIS JOB .

I'M NOT GONNA POST AGAIN UNTIL AFTER THE SMOKE SETTLES BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THIS BYTCH *** ***** TO FAIL BECAUSE WHEN HE FAILS OUR PROGRAM HURTS. BUT THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH.

there is one other difference between kul and rumph other than their race that may explain there being more leeway for one than the other.

i'll leave it up to you to figure that out.

Advertisement
When the dust settles, no matter what happens after NSD, I assume Rick runs a professional organization.

Assuming this is correct, then all facets of recruiting, including participants, philosophy and individual as well as group performance will be evaluated. Philosophies, goals, visions, will be adjusted, reinforced and set forward...and marching orders established. Assuming this is run professionally which is my expectation.

Bottom line: any and all defincies, which we’ll know better after NSD, will be addresses with an immediate plan of action.

DT recruiting is an area which will be addressed. I don’t see Rick as a shrinking violet or not someone unwilling to address any problem areas fairly forcefully based on observing his behavior and demeanor. He doesn’t look to me like someone that would shy away from confronting a problem or person. Does anyone?

THIS **** *** ***** ABOUT TO LOSE THE ONE DT WE GOT

Doubtful imo...

I hope so I don't want him to bruh

I hear you...And I know what you're saying in this post...I think some of the frustration is 3 stud corners in 3 years at Rumph's old hs, and the potential to go for 0-3 being he would be their **** position coach! But you are right, Kul gets no pass and shouldn't. Let's hope we finish with 3 DT (incl Silvera), and 1 AH corner. That's what it comes down to me. I'd like Chatfield for sure, but not a must unless a corner would follow him here.

Here is the ironic thing in evaluating 2017 LB Bradley Jennings film last year Miami's defensive staff had to have seen Jordan Miller playing dline in front of Jennings since they were teammates. Lets see if the coaches can get Jennings to sway his former teammate to join him at Miami.

[video=youtube;DPu4AMaSXt0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPu4AMaSXt0[/video]

According to Jenning's dad he transferred to Sandalwood this past summer so they weren't teammates.

Advertisement
For the 100 millionth time........DT recruiting is not over and our top targets are still available!!!!!

Calling it lackluster is waaaaay premature. If none of them come to Miami on signing day then feel free to bash away.

anim15.jpg

Quite literally nothing negative has even happened yet. Y'all are scared of the Boogeyman in the closet.

lol. Have you even followed our DL recruiting this year? We lose 6 very productive DL and we are now onto a 2 star kid 1-2 weeks before signing day. I'm not sure how long you've been following recruiting but jumping on a 2 star kid with just a week or so to go in recruiting absolutely means you are either striking out or feel real nervous about a kid. I'm not even going to go into the DB position, which has been a somewhat disappointment.

We currently lead for the #1 and #2 rated DTs in Florida this cycle. One of them is committed and the other has publicly stated we are the leader.

So what's wrong with DL recruiting again?

Also we have the #2 DB class this cycle behind only Texas.

So what's the panic sir? Please elaborate on how those objective facts are to be feared and we should all panic.

The Homer is strong with this one.

THIS **** *** ***** ABOUT TO LOSE THE ONE DT WE GOT AND MISS ON EVERY ONE HE TARGETED EXCEPT ROUSSEAU BUT RUMPH AND HIS 3 AND 4 STAR RECRUITS IS THE PROBLEM LOL I'M STARTING TO FEEL SOME KINDA WAY ABBOT THIS **** BRUH.

I'VE ALWAYS TAKEN PRIDE THAT NO SUCH THING AS A RACIST MIAMI FAN BUT THAT'S WHAT ITS STARTING TO FEEL LIKE IN THIS BYTCH BECAUSE IF RUMPH HAD MISSED ON EVERY RECRUIT AND WAS ABOUT TO LOSE THE ONLY FOR ONE HE HAD COMMITTED IT WOULD BE 8 OR 9 DIFFERENT THREADS ABOUT HOW HE NEEDS TO BE FIRED MEANWHILE KOOL PUNK *** IS SO ****ING BAD AT HIS JOB THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS TRYING TO HELP HIM DO HIS JOB .

there is one other difference between kul and rumph other than their race that may explain there being more leeway for one than the other.

i'll leave it up to you to figure that out.

I've actually been one of the guys defending Rumph and pointing a finger at Kul. But playing the race card at something like this is why some people roll their eyes at it.

It's just that easy too play, it's gotten to the point where I just expect it. Kul is considered one of ( if not the best) dl coaches. With a terrific resume. Maybe , just maybe that's why some let some crap slide.

Last edited:
I'm sure y'all won't even watch his film which is actually impressive.
We've seen it. Very seldom do we see highlights that are filled with anything but someone's very best plays. He shows some good burst for someone at his size, but if it was that good all the time his offer sheet would be a lot more impressive. Especially when you consider that he's not exactly from an under the radar part of the football world.

But isn't that what a good strength and condition program is for? Also good coaching? You see his potential, now you get it in shape and refine his skills so he can dominate more. I'd be far more concerned if his film showed no burst at all. Young man has potential, but he needs work.

Another thing to consider is not all kids dominate at 17. It doesn't mean they won't when they are 20.
We aren't in a position to be thinking two to three years down the road at defensive tackle. There is no way to spin this, this offer doesn't suggest good things for our recruiting at DT. Add this to a rather uninspiring grad transfer from Illinois too.

Quite literally nothing negative has even happened yet. Y'all are scared of the Boogeyman in the closet.

lol. Have you even followed our DL recruiting this year? We lose 6 very productive DL and we are now onto a 2 star kid 1-2 weeks before signing day. I'm not sure how long you've been following recruiting but jumping on a 2 star kid with just a week or so to go in recruiting absolutely means you are either striking out or feel real nervous about a kid. I'm not even going to go into the DB position, which has been a somewhat disappointment.

We currently lead for the #1 and #2 rated DTs in Florida this cycle. One of them is committed and the other has publicly stated we are the leader.

So what's wrong with DL recruiting again?

Also we have the #2 DB class this cycle behind only Texas.

So what's the panic sir? Please elaborate on how those objective facts are to be feared and we should all panic.

The Homer is strong with this one.

How is it in any way being a Homer?

Those are all objective facts. Secondly I am not defending anyone for any shortcoming.

Can you dispute the facts I listed?

Last edited:
Advertisement
When the dust settles, no matter what happens after NSD, I assume Rick runs a professional organization.

Assuming this is correct, then all facets of recruiting, including participants, philosophy and individual as well as group performance will be evaluated. Philosophies, goals, visions, will be adjusted, reinforced and set forward...and marching orders established. Assuming this is run professionally which is my expectation.

Bottom line: any and all defincies, which we’ll know better after NSD, will be addresses with an immediate plan of action.

DT recruiting is an area which will be addressed. I don’t see Rick as a shrinking violet or not someone unwilling to address any problem areas fairly forcefully based on observing his behavior and demeanor. He doesn’t look to me like someone that would shy away from confronting a problem or person. Does anyone?

DT recruiting should only be addressed if we actually miss on these targets. If we land them, and we are currently leading, then please keep don't exactly what Kul is doing now.

Folks keep assuming there is some sort of problem when nothing bad has actually happened yet. All our targets have not signed anywhere. None of them took advantage of the early signing period. That is all that can be said at this point.

We obviously got screwed over by McIntosh, Norton, and DJ Johnson leaving. Mostly Norton and Johnson. That is a mix of poor planning and **** luck. Because honestly if they were planning it correctly, they would have only assumed McIntosh was leaving early, because Norton had no business declaring for the draft, and they wouldn't have had any idea Johnson was going to out. So I really wouldn't call this completely terrible planning on Kool/Diaz/Richt/whoevers part. Because in reality they thought they were going to have 6 DTs returning and already had Nesta Committed - and the ideal number of DTs is about 8.

So they were planning on entering the year with:

1tech DT: Norton > Ford/Nesta

3tech DT: Willis > Johnson/Bethel

However with Norton and Johnson leaving, it really makes it look like they've been scrambling to find more DT targets. But the truth is we are going after exactly the same guys we were, the only thing that changed is we entered the Graduate transfer market to find a replacement for Norton, which we got - Tito Odenigbo.

However we still going after Coburn the entire time, We've been recruiting Briggs and Chatman. And it's looking like Chatman is going to be a Cane. But it looks like Briggs is leaning towards FSU. If we end this with Nesta, Coburn, and Chatman, that would be an amazing DT class. The problem is Coburn looks like a longshot, so they want to get a guy that fills that 1tech DT role - which is why we are offering this dude.

IMO, DE is in a worse spot than DT for this upcoming season, and the next. Because if Joe Jackson declares early, we could really be screwed.

Advertisement
Big athletic kid with some nasty to him (watch the tape before you comment on the kid). Kool made his career off getting these players to the NFL, and y'all acting like there are 6'4", 330lbs athletic dudes everywhere at this stage in recruiting... I like his frame, hand usage, and tenacity. If he can get into better shape he'll be player and if Butch Davis offers this guy nobody says a word.

Last edited:

I feel where you're coming from and it does seem to be a double standard around here with everyone calling for Rumph's head when he misses on the Herritage kids and nobody calling for Kool to be fired when he whiffs.

But I don't think Kool/Rumph is apples to apples, because Rumph was a high school coach prior to Miami, and Kool was putting out first rounders. So people come at it that way.

But here's where I DO think you're on to something. Why the **** is BANDA getting a pass? Dude has the exact same experience and resume as Rumph, why the **** is nobody coming after Banda?

Or Manny Diaz? Recruiting on that whole side of the ball has been ****. Why the **** does Diaz get a pass?

Big athletic kid with some nasty to him (watch the tape before you comment on the kid). Kool made his career off getting these players to the NFL, and y'all acting like there are 6'4", 330lbs athletic dudes everywhere at this stage in recruiting... I like his frame, hand usage, and tenacity. If he can get into better shape he'll be player and if Butch Davis offers this guy nobody says a word.

butch got two 4 star dts, hes a complete animal at recruiting especially at DT where he beat out saban this year for 1 at fuqin FIU. I thought he would be a factor there at all, he still wont win he needs a big time job to compete.

Advertisement
Back