2024 Jordan Lyle, RB - St Thomas Aquinas (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)

We taking 3 RBs
No! We’re recruiting 3 Rbs but we’re not “Taking” 3 Rbs BIG PAUSE
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

Advertisement
230 yards with 5 tds STA 35-19 over Monarch of Coconut Creek-

He’s carried STA this year -

They play Dillard then the state playoffs he’s going to have to be good if STA want to 5 peat-

Their 3M classification is loaded -Coconut Creek almost beat Chaminade,West Boca best team in years with another highly touted soph Javian Mallory,Homestead,Delray Beach Atlantic and Orlando Edgewater -

Homestead can play with anyone in Dade just like Miami Norland who beat Columbus last night 16-3.

I was at the game last night. He was the best player on the field.
Wasnt impressed with any of our commitments TBH.
Chance had a bunch of drops (could have been an off night)
Both corners got cooked when they tried to press. They backed up to a cover 4 and looked a lot better. They tried to go man with no safety help. Resulted in 2 PDI and a long TD.
Bad QB play (true freshman QB) and a good pass rush really helped the optics on the boxscore

They play Dillard then the state playoffs he’s going to have to be good if STA want to 5 peat-

Their 3M classification is loaded -Coconut Creek almost beat Chaminade,West Boca best team in years with another highly touted soph Javian Mallory,Homestead,Delray Beach Atlantic and Orlando Edgewater -

Homestead can play with anyone in Dade just like Miami Norland who beat Columbus last night 16-3.

Both corners got cooked when they tried to press. They backed up to a cover 4 and looked a lot better. They tried to go man with no safety help. Resulted in 2 PDI and a long TD.
Bad QB play (true freshman QB) and a good pass rush really helped the optics on the boxscore
How did Jabari Brady from Monarch look? And how about the linebacker Rodriguez from
STA?

tired dissapointed GIF

Advertisement
How did Jabari Brady from Monarch look? And how about the linebacker Rodriguez from
STA?
Jabari scored on a big play. He also had a nice catch in traffic.
Monarch made it hard to judge. Davis ran the same few plays. It's hard to run fades past people repeatedly.
Rodriguez was hard to gage. The DL killed Monarchs OL so it stopped a lot of plays before they started.

Advertisement
Ahmad Haston QB for Monarch is injured he’s a UMASS commit-

It probably would have been closer-

STA is very good but, they are not as strong up front as in the past on both sides-

If they meet Coconut Creek their run could end there-Creek is as good up front on both sides it’s the reason they almost upset Chaminade-

Their power 5 commits Rodriquez LB committed to Missouri,Justin Bodford DT committed to Missouri and James Madison WR committed to Missouri-
CB Allen Bryant committed to Pitt,S-Ryan Mack UM,CB OJ Frédérique UM,RB Stacey Gage UCF he hasn’t done much because of Lyle,Lyle Ohio St, Robinson UM,Michael Kerns Texas,

Where they are loaded is their younger players QB Derrick Baker soph once he takes over he may be the best QB prospect out of Aquinas in a long time he’s a dual threat,Dawson Quarterman TE he’s the goods,WR Julius Jones,WR Johnny Arneus and many more-

Next year they are required to play Chaminade,Gibbons ,AH Plantation because of the new rules all these schools are now members of the BCAA -

It’s going to be interesting-

Next August at the Broward County showcase Miami Central ,Mater Dei and Bishop Gorman supposedly are in-

lost to coconut creek last night...they dont have a chance against sta....and they beat us 39-0 lol. They wont be able to throw the ball at all and dont have enough on the OL to keep up.
STA should walk over that grouping with only challenge being Homestead who they own, i dont know much on Edgewater.

STA will have an advantge ont he lines on whomever they play in state and have 2 rbs that they can just unleash. That snot speaking on the passing game which will be there

lost to coconut creek last night...they dont have a chance against sta....and they beat us 39-0 lol. They wont be able to throw the ball at all and dont have enough on the OL to keep up.
STA should walk over that grouping with only challenge being Homestead who they own, i dont know much on Edgewater.

STA will have an advantge ont he lines on whomever they play in state and have 2 rbs that they can just unleash. That snot speaking on the passing game which will be there

McArthur lost 39-0-

Coconut Creek is very good this year if STA takes them lightly it will be close-If they come to play STA will win by double digits-

They own Homestead? They don’t play each other that much-Homestead is better this year than last they have a QB Joshua Townsend who is terrific if they meet it’s going to be close they have RB Issac Brown who’s terrific committed to Louisville and a WR who’s a big time D-1 prospect his name escapes me.

McArthur lost 39-0-

Coconut Creek is very good this year if STA takes them lightly it will be close-If they come to play STA will win by double digits-

They own Homestead? They don’t play each other that much-Homestead is better this year than last they have a QB Joshua Townsend who is terrific if they meet it’s going to be close they have RB Issac Brown who’s terrific committed to Louisville and a WR who’s a big time D-1 prospect his name escapes me.
Cortez Mills

Advertisement
McArthur lost 39-0-

I coach at Mcarthur i know 100 percent the score.

Coconut Creek doesnt have a true passing game...and their OL isto small to deal with sta how they want to run the ball.

There is also holes all over in their defensive pass covg that sta could exploit.

STA beat Homestead just last year by 17 in the "state game". Homestead had the same qb last year....They added some transfers at wr like Randle and a few other kids. They have a bunch of wrs. Cprtez Mills is a take for me next year in Um class.

They are the main challenge to sta but even against them sta would be favored by 2 tds.

I coach at Mcarthur i know 100 percent the score.

Coconut Creek doesnt have a true passing game...and their OL isto small to deal with sta how they want to run the ball.

There is also holes all over in their defensive pass covg that sta could exploit.

STA beat Homestead just last year by 17 in the "state game". Homestead had the same qb last year....They added some transfers at wr like Randle and a few other kids. They have a bunch of wrs. Cprtez Mills is a take for me next year in Um class.

They are the main challenge to sta but even against them sta would be favored by 2 tds.
Thx -Agree with you-
McArthur lots of former players I know there Eric Rhett former Gator and Oddibe McDowell a legend played for the Texas Rangers.

Definitely right about Homestead-Love Mills.
I was at the championship game last year was impressed with Homestead-Townsend the QB is solid player.

Advertisement
Thx -Agree with you-
McArthur lots of former players I know there Eric Rhett former Gator and Oddibe McDowell a legend played for the Texas Rangers.

Definitely right about Homestead-Love Mills.
I was at the championship game last year was impressed with Homestead-Townsend the QB is solid player.
ODIBE IS THE BASEBALL COACH TOOK US TO STATES 2 YEARS BACK.

ERIC RHETT S FRO THE NEIGHBORHOOD HOLLYWOOD LEGEND.

TOWNSEND IS DEFINATELY A GAMER ..IMPRESS ME TO

ODIBE IS THE BASEBALL COACH TOOK US TO STATES 2 YEARS BACK.

ERIC RHETT S FRO THE NEIGHBORHOOD HOLLYWOOD LEGEND.

TOWNSEND IS DEFINATELY A GAMER ..IMPRESS ME TO
Yes sir! Good luck with the Mustangs.

Wanted to ask you Larry Blustein was talking about next year STA, Cardinal Gibbons,Chaminade and AH Plantation are now in the BCAA are now required to play each other starting next year -Is that true?

Last edited:
Ahmad Haston QB for Monarch is injured he’s a UMASS commit-

It probably would have been closer-

STA is very good but, they are not as strong up front as in the past on both sides-

If they meet Coconut Creek their run could end there-Creek is as good up front on both sides it’s the reason they almost upset Chaminade-

Their power 5 commits Rodriquez LB committed to Missouri,Justin Bodford DT committed to Missouri and James Madison WR committed to Missouri-
CB Allen Bryant committed to Pitt,S-Ryan Mack UM,CB OJ Frédérique UM,RB Stacey Gage UCF he hasn’t done much because of Lyle,Lyle Ohio St, Robinson UM,Michael Kerns Texas,

Where they are loaded is their younger players QB Derrick Baker soph once he takes over he may be the best QB prospect out of Aquinas in a long time he’s a dual threat,Dawson Quarterman TE he’s the goods,WR Julius Jones,WR Johnny Arneus and many more-

Next year they are required to play Chaminade,Gibbons ,AH Plantation because of the new rules all these schools are now members of the BCAA -

It’s going to be interesting-

Next August at the Broward County showcase Miami Central ,Mater Dei and Bishop Gorman supposedly are in-
That schedule is brutal!

Advertisement
Back