2024 Jordan Lyle, RB - St Thomas Aquinas (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)

Yes sir! Good luck with the Mustangs.

Wanted to ask you Larry Blustein was talking about next year STA, Cardinal Gibbons,Chaminade and AH Plantation are now in the BCAA are now required to play each other starting next year -Is that true?
if they are that would be great......

the prevailing theme down here is....STA been ducking smoke from certain teams down here and picking n choosing when to schedule them. ( the elites).

STA usually plays an out of state powerhouse...but Chaminade has want them for awhile and Miami Central...the thought is they would play those guys when they are down lol

Advertisement
if they are that would be great......

the prevailing theme down here is....STA been ducking smoke from certain teams down here and picking n choosing when to schedule them. ( the elites).

STA usually plays an out of state powerhouse...but Chaminade has want them for awhile and Miami Central...the thought is they would play those guys when they are down lol
Yeah I’ve heard that-

Several years ago Central came to St.Thomas and took them apart it was like 45-28.

Also saw BTW beat St.Thomas at Traz Powell BTW won by a point or two.That game was awhile ago.

Thx.

Advertisement
Thx -Agree with you-
McArthur lots of former players I know there Eric Rhett former Gator and Oddibe McDowell a legend played for the Texas Rangers.

Definitely right about Homestead-Love Mills.
I was at the championship game last year was impressed with Homestead-Townsend the QB is solid player.
I remember Oddibe McDowell from when I was in High School. I believe he was also a state wrestling champion.

He was on campus this weekend. Physical Runner. Ran for 313 yards on 9 carries and 4TDs. Here is highlight from Friday.

Attachments

• IMG_8773.jpeg
    IMG_8773.jpeg
    408.4 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
He was on campus this weekend. Physical Runner. Ran for 313 yards on 9 carries and 4TDs. Here is highlight from Friday.

Comp is weak…But this kid looks pretty good if Lyle doesn't want to come on board.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Brown looks stocky. Maybe able to get to 5'9 200-210lbs. Lyle and CWH seem to be taller kids at 6' 175/180. Figured I'd ask after seeing his kick return vs Columbus and some good runs.
Lyle has a bigger frame and will be up to that weight quicker.

I think Brown and CWH are similar in what would want playing style wise. CWH still has some room to grow his lower body is still narrow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back