2024 Jordan Lyle, RB - St Thomas Aquinas (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)

Personally, he takes CWH’s spot. Massive upgrade and if Riley does decide to flip last minute, we’re completely ok with someone in the same ballpark talent wise.

Hope we can get this done.
Is there talk of Riley flipping? Just asking...I haven't heard anything on this.

Advertisement
He was on campus this weekend. Physical Runner. Ran for 313 yards on 9 carries and 4TDs. Here is highlight from Friday.

He got a EJ type run style..Not saying he’s EJ, just his style looks similar

Well either Don or Citizen imo. Probably should have edited.

Chaney doesn’t have the burst he used to have after injuries. He’s a tough, physical runner, but so is Fletcher. Citizen was the best of them all talent-wise pre-injury, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted to transfer and just start fresh…but I really want to see him in action at least once. Riley is good enough to make an impact immediately, heck so is Lyle. CJ needs to be used more and I think another year of proper strength gain + a year in the system will work wonders for him.

It makes sense in my head for Chaney, who’s proven himself enough to be a capable G5 bellcow or low end P5 rotational guy, to leave. But if he stays, I won’t be up in arms…I just think there’s a chance he gets passed up. He wouldn’t leave til the Spring imo. He’s a competitor and a ‘Cane through and through.
This Cheney first szn off injury..obviously conditioning couldn’t have been focused as much as it should’ve been. I’m very intrigued to see how he looks after a full offseason going into 24’..trevonte, we just haven’t seen anything yet. But I could really see all these guys staying except for Parrish who might go to the league. This is his 4th collegiate year. I think he takes that jump and someone grabs him late or UDFA

Advertisement
Might not but will be able land a training camp spot for sure. He’s got 3 years of productive tape and we know who he is, and what he is not. Another year isn’t going to change that.

But with NIL he could stay, I just don’t see it.
I’m not debating him staying or leaving for a chance at the nfl or what makes most sense for him/program.

Im simply stating there is zero chance he gets drafted in the NFL. He is too slow. Nice college back that I’m a fan of but he isn’t nfl material.

Personally, he takes CWH’s spot. Massive upgrade and if Riley does decide to flip last minute, we’re completely ok with someone in the same ballpark talent wise.

Hope we can get this done.
CWH is considering a move to corner or both ways at the next level and he's a good prospect on defense

I’m not debating him staying or leaving for a chance at the nfl or what makes most sense for him/program.

Im simply stating there is zero chance he gets drafted in the NFL. He is too slow. Nice college back that I’m a fan of but he isn’t nfl material.
Facts

Advertisement
He was at the game yesterday apparently. Third game this year. Have to think we have a chance.
Come On Down Price Is Right GIF

I don’t think he’s going to be carrying that power in D1. It’s a different beast but he’s still a take. He looks bigger than those kids but as soon as he gets here he may be smaller.

I got Riley over all cause he’s already 200 stack. Still want Lyle and let them fight it out.
first thing I saw. In both those highlights he looks like he's playing against JV kids...

Advertisement
first thing I saw. In both those highlights he looks like he's playing against JV kids...
Did Crowley (think that was his name) do anything over at OSU. He looked slow asf to when I saw him at OSU. And everyone thought he would be some amazing rb.

Did Crowley (think that was his name) do anything over at OSU. He looked slow asf to when I saw him at OSU. And everyone thought he would be some amazing rb
Don't recall.

I'm assuming STA is playing decent opponents but both those highlights the opposition looks slow and small unless he's 6'2 225 and runs like a 4.4 ..lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back