2024 Jordan Lyle, RB - St Thomas Aquinas (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)

Advertisement
I could see that. I'm trying to understand the hype with this kid. Seems like a more athletic version of Walton. Seems like a move the chains type of back. Anyone here have a better viewpoint on this kid? Speed is all that I'm not sure on.
Agreed. Crazy he is ranked so high. I don’t see elite traits. Maybe a local source can explain it. Miami needs to hold onto Riley!

I could see that. I'm trying to understand the hype with this kid. Seems like a more athletic version of Walton. Seems like a move the chains type of back. Anyone here have a better viewpoint on this kid? Speed is all that I'm not sure on.
Doesn’t look like a 10.5 Lamar miller type but will get you some 50-60 yarders due to good vision and wiggle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Considering every back we have coming back has missed multiple games due to injury….id say all of them. Assuming he signs with Miami of course.
You think he’d play over Fletcher, Parrish, Allen, CJ, and Riley?

Advertisement
Let’s revisit this after signing day. Based on the Rb rotation/injuries he definitely has a chance to play early.

Advertisement
Doesn’t look like a 10.5 Lamar miller type but will get you some 50-60 yarders due to good vision and wiggle.
Coached against him in youth ball. Hated it.

He would routinely break long runs. And we had the defense with zayquan Patterson, Vince shavers, and a number of other div 1 players on it.
THat continued in high school.

He's the best back or top 3 In South Florida in this class I've been the main 1 standing by that this whole cycle even b4 the osu commit.

He doesn't get caught if he breaks out..I see the Mark Walton comps but he's a bit bigger n I'll say has morebreak away.

I'd love the flip.

James was faster. Likely 4.4ish. Didn’t he house one from 70-80 vs OSU in NYC?

James was a big boy too. Likely 200 coming in at 19-20.
James Jackson was grossly underappreciated here because of the guys around him & after. I remember that game like it was yesterday. The beginning of the assention to greatness for UM. Lyle is a big dude too but JJ was really fast, similar style tho.

Also
His brother was an elite poster on this site. Miss those @IamJamesJacksonsbrother rants.

James Jackson was grossly underappreciated here because of the guys around him & after. I remember that game like it was yesterday. The beginning of the assention to greatness for UM. Lyle is a big dude too but JJ was really fast, similar style tho.

Also
His brother was an elite poster on this site. Miss those @IamJamesJacksonsbrother rants.
James was a good human being too.

Advertisement
Back