2024 Jordan Lyle, RB - St Thomas Aquinas (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)

I haven't paid much attention to this kid since he's been locked in with taint for so long.

How good is this dude? Main attributes? Comp to any previous SFL backs?

I know if he goes to STA and plays RB there, he's going to have his head on straight. I used to know Roger Harriott in a previous life, and he was always a really impressive person first, player second. So I'd be willing to bet this kid has a professional approach and is willing to work.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Personally, he takes CWH’s spot. Massive upgrade and if Riley does decide to flip last minute, we’re completely ok with someone in the same ballpark talent wise.

Hope we can get this done.
I’m not sure we don’t take Humphrey no matter what. 3 back in one class is big boy ****. And with the way all 4 guys, Don, Parrish, Ajay & mark have had moments I think you can sell that vision

Advertisement
I’m not sure we don’t take Humphrey no matter what. 3 back in one class is big boy ****. And with the way all 4 guys, Don, Parrish, Ajay & mark have had moments I think you can sell that vision
So who’s leaving? From the current guys.

Advertisement
He was on campus this weekend. Physical Runner. Ran for 313 yards on 9 carries and 4TDs. Here is highlight from Friday.

Kid looks similar to dj Williams from Sebring a couple years ago that signed with auburn, believe he's at Arizona now

Advertisement
Nfl? Hahaha what? He won’t get drafted.

Might not but will be able land a training camp spot for sure. He’s got 3 years of productive tape and we know who he is, and what he is not. Another year isn’t going to change that.

But with NIL he could stay, I just don’t see it.

Where Don going?
Well either Don or Citizen imo. Probably should have edited.

Chaney doesn’t have the burst he used to have after injuries. He’s a tough, physical runner, but so is Fletcher. Citizen was the best of them all talent-wise pre-injury, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted to transfer and just start fresh…but I really want to see him in action at least once. Riley is good enough to make an impact immediately, heck so is Lyle. CJ needs to be used more and I think another year of proper strength gain + a year in the system will work wonders for him.

It makes sense in my head for Chaney, who’s proven himself enough to be a capable G5 bellcow or low end P5 rotational guy, to leave. But if he stays, I won’t be up in arms…I just think there’s a chance he gets passed up. He wouldn’t leave til the Spring imo. He’s a competitor and a ‘Cane through and through.

Advertisement
Back