2024 Jordan Lyle, RB - St Thomas Aquinas (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)

I’d love for you to show me how I’m off. Please. Lol. Please, I beg you please…tell me a SFL or a FL RB to ever do **** at OSU in the past 20 years. I’ll wait!

In the past 15 years, 4 FL RBs have gone to OSU and have transferred out. What you see in pop Warner league doesn’t usually translate to college bro lol.

Also, y’all want Jerrick Gibson, Stacey Gage, Jordan Lyle, Davion Gause, Wheatley-Humphrey all to come here? On top of Mark Fletcher and Chris Johnson here? Every time a SFL commit somewhere y’all go on this “we are letting to good ones go” rant. Y’all just want everyone here and that’s not possible. And when the pop Warner/HS “elites” get here y’all **** on them. Just like y’all did with Mark Pope, Dee Wiggins, **** near all of 08’ Northwest, and how many of y’all are currently doing to James Williams.
Carlos Hyde.

I dont really care what osu backs don transfer out, in whatever. I care about

I listed Jordan Lyle as a top 3 back in s fla and a want..never mention gage or gibson at all.

I ****ted on Mark Pope and Dee Wiggins BEFORE they got here.

Try this one with someone else ..wrong poster.

Alot of YAll earlier this week were questioning if he had a committable offer..guess that solved it.

I already stated my position on this i would take him over our current rb commit.

Aint like we passes on Lyle ..looks like he chose Osu utsa good choice for him...wealso flipped a rb from osu last class i wouldnt mind doing it again

Looks like that pop warner **** has translated for me **** near all the guys ive coached have gotten div 1 offers..and guys i coached against like Jordan Lyle are early osu commits. Lol

I named kids that were 10 or 11 yrs old gave em to dmoney and told him to check em in a few years...

Some of the names are names posters like you are fawning over currently...i suggest you go watch some s fla pop warner ball n not that **** in orlando.

Advertisement
Yeah I mentioned last week OSU was on him hard. We’ve got to start winning some of these with the top south Florida kids We don’t need them all but we must win some.

We’re going to need kids like Chance and Fletcher to show out.

Advertisement
That boy is from Cincinnati 😂. He’s from my hood. He got sent to Naples to live with his grandparents because he was on the fast track to ending up dead or in jail. He wasn’t even eligible to play football in HS. Spencer Ware was our QB.
I watched him play at Naples. He went to states down here and won to if i can recall.

I realize he is a cincy kid but for recruiting purposes and this thread he is a running back from Naples. lol

Mizell isn’t in the same league as Lyle.
Hey i got him on the s.fla watch list for the group below.

Lowkey we aint hearing much at this point but its a really really good group of s.fla rbs in this class...we likely see it if @DMoney makes his usual s.fla position posts.

I already told em Lyle is top 3 in s.fla with Bowens and that 3rd back will fluctuate until fall for me.

Advertisement
Hey i got him on the s.fla watch list for the group below.

Lowkey we aint hearing much at this point but its a really really good group of s.fla rbs in this class...we likely see it if @DMoney makes his usual s.fla position posts.

I already told em Lyle is top 3 in s.fla with Bowens and that 3rd back will fluctuate until fall for me.
Is there any connection with Mizell and Miami? Seems like there's no recruiting noise there

Is there any connection with Mizell and Miami? Seems like there's no recruiting noise there
dont think so...

he previously had an offer...committed to uga...and moved to MD.

He's bakc in broward now i doubt we press for him at the present time though..just aother in a stacked rb group class for s.fla

Advertisement
Was he known visitor or was this a visit kept quiet before hand?
@Gru broke the news that he was at the game

Advertisement
@Gru broke the news that he was at the game

247 put it out in the pre game. Lake & Gaby were there hours before and listed guys as they arrived

Advertisement
Back