2024 Jordan Lyle, RB - St Thomas Aquinas (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys, Miami can’t take all 100 players y’all want from South Florida lol. I’m sure Lyle is cool and all, but he’ll be in the portal come 2025. Marcus Crawley learned the hard way.
Yasll keep saying this type of thing and yall are really off......

Innis, JJ, Jordan Lyle are s.fla elites....NOT Marcus Crawley from Jacksonville...they are going up there an taking jobs.

These are kids that have been the top of the top since they were 9 they arent not use to competition or shying away from it.

I lol'd when folks were saying does he have a committable offer from the big dogs...like what?

This is a kid i recruit str8 thru to the end of the cycle...he is the goods

When I first watched this kid's tape I think I may have watched sophomore. stuff or an abbreviated tape. I had CWH and Bowens above him. But after that junior tape, he is the goods. I have all 3 close but Lyle at the top if I had to call it. Hope we land him....Or at least 1 of he/Bowens/two Texas backs to go along with CWH home run style.

When I first watched this kid's tape I think I may have watched sophomore. stuff or an abbreviated tape. I had CWH and Bowens above him. But after that junior tape, he is the goods. I have all 3 close but Lyle at the top if I had to call it. Hope we land him....Or at least 1 of he/Bowens/two Texas backs to go along with CWH home run style.
Hes definately above CWH for me.....

But landing any of the 3 is MONEY (Bowens, CWH, Lyle)....a guy to watch to add to that grouping is Tovani Mizell as wellwho is now at Western.

Hes definately above CWH for me.....

But landing any of the 3 is MONEY....a guy to watch to add to that grouping is Tovani Mizell as wellwho is now at Western.
Ya I saw he transferred back down.

I think the 3 above are a little better at this point but Mizell/Gause both look good too.

Advertisement

Innis, JJ, Jordan Lyle are s.fla elites....NOT Marcus Crawley from Jacksonville...they are going up there an taking jobs.

These are kids that have been the top of the top since they were 9 they arent not use to competition or shying away from it.

I lol'd when folks were saying does he have a committable offer from the big dogs...like what?

Yeah I mentioned last week OSU was on him hard. We’ve got to start winning some of these with the top south Florida kids We don’t need them all but we must win some.

Ya I saw he transferred back down.

I think the 3 above are a little better at this point but Mizell/Gause both look good too.
The Mizell/Gause comparison has been going on since they were 10. With different evaluators ranking one a head of another down here or saying one is better than the other....its been something to watch lol

Bullet was smart to lock up his recruiting early to UNC in my opinion. Mizell went for the clout to UGA,..but i think he backed off of that commitment or whatever is going to be fun to see where he ends up

Yeah I mentioned last week OSU was on him hard. We’ve got to start winning some of these with the top south Florida kids We don’t need them all but we must win some.
We crack the code on Mark Fletcher last year but his fam honestly were cane fans...and we kept chugging along...i hope we can do the same on Lyle but we could go national as well and i wouldnt mind since we already got 1 s.fla bak in the boat with a unique skill set

The Mizell/Gause comparison has been going on since they were 10. With different evaluators ranking one a head of another down here or saying one is better than the other....its been something to watch lol

Bullet was smart to lock up his recruiting early to UNC in my opinion. Mizell went for the clout to UGA,..but i think he backed off of that commitment or whatever is going to be fun to see where he ends up

Big year for Sofla RB

Isaac Brown and Kesley look decent as well, probably some others I don't know about from afar lol

Advertisement

Same dude who said Bain would be a MLB at Bama, just ignore him

Does Mizell have a UM offer?

Advertisement

I’d love for you to show me how I’m off. Please. Lol. Please, I beg you please…tell me a SFL or a FL RB to ever do **** at OSU in the past 20 years. I’ll wait!

In the past 15 years, 4 FL RBs have gone to OSU and have transferred out. What you see in pop Warner league doesn’t usually translate to college bro lol.

Also, y’all want Jerrick Gibson, Stacey Gage, Jordan Lyle, Davion Gause, Wheatley-Humphrey all to come here? On top of Mark Fletcher and Chris Johnson here? Every time a SFL commit somewhere y’all go on this “we are letting to good ones go” rant. Y’all just want everyone here and that’s not possible. And when the pop Warner/HS “elites” get here y’all **** on them. Just like y’all did with Mark Pope, Dee Wiggins, **** near all of 08’ Northwest, and how many of y’all are currently doing to James Williams.

Maybe we're a successful season and a cycle away from competing with OSU for the Lyles and Smiths, but we absolutely need to close strongly in DL recruiting this season. It takes a certain level of talent/quality depth on both lines to look the way it should and have the type of success these front-running locals get exited about.

Advertisement
Back