Jordan Cunningham visiting this weekend?

314.gif

Advertisement
It'd be mighty embarrassing to commit to a school that won't give you papers on signing day.

Yeah, I have an offer also....I just don't want to commit either. Oh you don't believe me. Well, I do...go ahead and prove I don't. Go ahead.

Advertisement
Ok boys looks like you guys have run out of things to say and have resorted to pics off topic. I'll call it a win. Just know that I will be here watching your posts looking for more bogus info by you passed off as gospel in attempt to build your worthless rep… I will be here to debunk that crap…. I'll be right here. hhaahahahahahhahahaahh
ahhahah hahahahahahahahahahah
aaahhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahah
hhahaahhaha ahahahahahaha haha
hahha haha
ha

Ok boys looks like you guys have run out of things to say and have resorted to pics off topic. I'll call it a win. Just know that I will be here watching your posts looking for more bogus info by you passed off as gospel in attempt to build your worthless rep… I will be here to debunk that crap…. I'll be right here. hhaahahahahahhahahaahh
hahha haha
ha

:rollcanes:

Advertisement
basically lol...a brain would have made Aldarius a 3rd or 4th round pick

Not sure, he was slow and couldn't create ANY kind of separation. Yes route running would help, but no pa tanto

that's pretty much what they said about Reggie Wayne when he came out with Santana Moss into the NFL draft.
Good possession type receiver without deep speed. Good hands . Polished route runner.

Cunningham's tape looks good. He is being offered by every top program in the country. Looks like another 6'1" 180lb possession type receiver from last year....Amari Cooper.

Um no he's not. He doesn't have an offer from UF, FSU, or Miami. What does that tell you? And if he gets an offer from FSU, it is as a back-up plan to Stacy Coley.

And Amari Cooper is not a "possession" WR in case you haven't realized.

No **** Cooper is not a possesion WR now, but last year his scouting report is exactly like Cunningham's.
And yes Cunningham has been offered by Alabama, FSU, Miami, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Tennessee, Stanford, Vandy, Georgia, Florida, Michigan, Michigan State, Nebraska et al.
He's visited FSU this past weekend.

This guy is not a scrub like so many on these boards seem to think.
If you go by ESPN's rankings grades he is an 84 while last year Tracy Howard was an 83 and Duke was an 82 while Amari Cooper was an 82.

Before some of you "I can only see one line" fanatics go off on some bizarre tangent saying I think he's better than Duke. I don't but there are
people out there who do this for a living who think Cunningham is pretty **** talented and as last year proved for us: injuries happen.
We lost Lewis, Lockhart, Hurns to injury and Scott to his own issues and had to play a guy like Waters, who did great, but who I'm sure we would
rather have redshirted.
You can never have enough playmakers and this guy Cunningham looks to not only be physically talented with great hands and toughness, but he is also seemingly quite bright.

What's not to like about those attributes.

not to argue anythin about your post I didn't read it all, but espn changed their grade rating....you really think Tracy would be at the bottom of the espn 150 if he was a senior this year? LOL

Alex Montgomery>>> and it isn't close.

check Cunnighams senior highlights and I think you'll change your mind

I dont have to. I've seen both play and it isn't close.

alright I respect your opinion but many colleges coachs feel different

Fair enough. I wouldn't be surprised to see Cunningham sign with a school like Vandy come NSD.

To be honest, he probably would've been a take in a bigger class like last years but he's redundant to what we already have on the roster.

yeah that is true, as for his offer list, I'm not 100% sure but my friends at u school told me that Nick Saban came down twice in the last two years once to talk to him personally and another to the plethora of talent over there, that offer was legitimate. And the same sources I guess from u school that are close friends with him tell me it's Standford or Miami. We will have to wait in see. I personally would want him but I am bias as he's a Broward kid but I do feel like he can be a solid consistent guy for Olsen or any other quarterback that takes the position when Morris leaves. 8 more days, 8 more days! We will find out of information that day and see the validity of many rumors.

Advertisement
hahha haha
ha

Somehow I don't see this in your future..

320.gif

not hard to figure out who 9209 canes is if you read his posts has to Chad Wilson from U school anyways... Cunningham will be a good player at Stanford good luck to the kid

Advertisement
not hard to figure out who 9209 canes is if you read his posts has to Chad Wilson from U school anyways... Cunningham will be a good player at Stanford good luck to the kid

That would be incredibly ironic because Quincy doesn't seem to have an offer, and him I want to get one and so does most of the board. Go figure.

That would be incredibly ironic because Quincy doesn't seem to have an offer, and him I want to get one and so does most of the board. Go figure.

If it is Chad Wilson, its despicable. He takes a shot at Kevin Everett for not ripping it up in the NFL in the 3 weeks till NSD thread. We all know how lucky Kevin Everett is to be alive after his injury.

You are slightly less intelligent than the average person if you are actually implying that is Chad Wilson.

And by slightly, I mean a **** ton.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back