Jordan Cunningham visiting this weekend?

He wasn't offered by UM. I don't know about the other teams on your list, but I'd guess there's a likelihood of fabrication with them too because he doesn't hold a UM offer.

So Mark D'Onforio and Lawerence Dawsey were both at his high school last week meeting with him because they don't have offers into him? Do people in here really think you know what you are talking about or are they just entertained by the pomposity of your own self induced importance? This guy knows nothing people…. not a damned thing.

Cue the meltdown in 3… 2…. 1...

Is this your first year following recruiting?

He doesn't really appear to be following it.

Advertisement
Do you think that every recruit coaches visit holds an offer? Coaches visited with Bristly estime last week as well....

Oh my God! What is this message board exactly? A festival of ignorance? So tell me… It's late January and a school is visiting a 2013 recruit. They are doing this why in you opinion? (Dying to hear this!) Because they have time to waste? (Mind you, I happen to know for a fact that he does have an offer but for sport, I will debate this with you provided you can do it as an adult).[/QUOTE]

So you think UM can't get Cunningham to visit campus and is losing him to stanford?

Good try, dumb fake troll. Coaches met with Brisly Estime last week too. I guess he has an offer according your non-existing logic too.

Uh oh it's the guy with the moronic avatar again. I repeat people this Franchise dude doesn't know anything. Please know that when you are reading his posts. Sorry to kick over your little message board sand castle that you were trying to build here. "DUDE KNOWS NOTHING PEOPLE"

He also uses the word troll when he's called out for knowing nothing. Can't debate a point without calling someone a troll.

Go away.

Good try, dumb fake troll. Coaches met with Brisly Estime last week too. I guess he has an offer according your non-existing logic too.

Uh oh it's the guy with the moronic avatar again. I repeat people this Franchise dude doesn't know anything. Please know that when you are reading his posts. Sorry to kick over your little message board sand castle that you were trying to build here. "DUDE KNOWS NOTHING PEOPLE"

He also uses the word troll when he's called out for knowing nothing. Can't debate a point without calling someone a troll.

Go away.

For real.

Advertisement
So you think UM can't get Cunningham to visit campus and is losing him to stanford?

That's exactly what is happening my friend… Hard to believe isn't it?
:rollcanes:

Yep, KEvin Beard is on staff at U-School, so is Chad Wilson, Cunningham has had Miami in his top 4 schools all year, but Miami can't get him to visit. Seems legit. Go away and go burrow inside of Langston's ******* you ******.

Yep, KEvin Beard is on staff at U-School, so is Chad Wilson, Cunningham has had Miami in his top 4 schools all year, but Miami can't get him to visit. Seems legit. Go away and go burrow inside of Langston's ******* you ******.

Uh oh, he's mad… Yeah couple of UM dudes on the staff and he's still not visiting while holding an offer. I think you needed to hear it. Absorb that and try to calm down.

Uh oh, he's mad… Yeah couple of UM dudes on the staff and he's still not visiting while holding an offer. I think you needed to hear it. Absorb that and try to calm down.

Ok dude, nobody gives a ****....seriously. Go troll somewhere else.

Advertisement
The best part is when you guys give your analysis on the recruits' football playing abilities. I especially love that part. Little fake recruiting coordinator / GM's. Hilarious.

You're all quiet now… so it seems my job is done here. Frauds exposed and have run for cover. I'll be back when they come out again.

Yes, you did a great job. A+. Everybody believes you that Cunningham has an offer from Miami :rollcanes:

why do people continue to respond to the troll? stop responding before this thread turns into a dumpster fire

Advertisement
Yes, you did a great job. A+. Everybody believes you that Cunningham has an offer from Miami :rollcanes:

It's not important you realize that what I am saying is true.. The intelligent people have already realized that. What is important here that I inform those people that you don't know anything and I have done that. You have a long contract with ignorance that can not be broken it seems.

I should be officially visiting Miami this weekend but it’s not confirmed yet, Cunningham said.
They’re going to get back to me on that soon. I don’t have anywhere else I want to go so I might as well.
I’ve seen the campus plenty of times already but one more time can’t hurt.
-Jordan Cunningham

Advertisement
Stop with the personal attacks people or we going to whip out the Kiwi and start shining the Stacy Adams..

So what's more frustrating, that everyone here knows he's too slow and doesn't have an offer...or the fact that if he did we wouldn't want him anyway?

The potato is a starchy, tuberous crop from the perennial Solanum tuberosum of the Solanaceae family. The word may refer to the plant itself as well as the edible tuber.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what's more frustrating, that everyone here knows he's too slow and doesn't have an offer...or the fact that if he did we wouldn't want him anyway?

Neither one nearly as frustrating as having me put you on Front Street about your ignorance in recruiting and ruin your rep in here because it's your whole World. He may be too slow according to you but the fact is that he was offered by UM. You wouldn't put your life on it but I would.

Prove it....tell him to commit right now. Carroll tweets it you win.

Advertisement
Back