Jordan Cunningham visiting this weekend?

FreeVilma

Junior
SIAP

David Furones ‏@DavidFurones90

U School WR Jordan Cunningham is currently down to a top 4 of FSU, Miami, Vandy and Stanford, will "probably" take OV to UM this weekend.

fbj4fbjpg.png

idk how reliable this guy is, but I thought it was worth posting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
SIAP

U School WR Jordan Cunningham is currently down to a top 4 of FSU, Miami, Vandy and Stanford, will "probably" take OV to UM this weekend.

Losing a recruit to Stanford is something I can just understand. It is Stanford. Not just the Harvard of the West but one of the top 3 academic schools in the entire world. Nice to see Miami in his top 4 but can't understand what FSU is doing in there with academic heavyweights.

SIAP

Losing a recruit to Stanford is something I can just understand. It is Stanford. Not just the Harvard of the West but one of the top 3 academic schools in the entire world. Nice to see Miami in his top 4 but can't understand what FSU is doing in there with academic heavyweights.
We arent "losing" anything. If we wanted him, he'd be here

SIAP

People at Stanford think Harvard is the Stanford of the East...go figure.

Advertisement
SIAP

They're not wrong.

If Cunninham chooses FSU over Stanford, well, he probably wouldn't have done that well at Stanford.

SIAP

They're not wrong.

If Cunninham chooses FSU over Stanford, well, he probably wouldn't have done that well at Stanford.
:fistbump:

Advertisement
Kid reminds me alot of Aldarius Johnson. Do not want. If he visits this weekend I would guess that is a bad sign for Coley.

Kid reminds me alot of Aldarius Johnson. Do not want. If he visits this weekend I would guess that is a bad sign for Coley.

Aldarius could have been a great player here. Aldarius' issues had nothing to do with his talent.

Advertisement
I remember a lot of people saying Herb Waters was just a possession guy. Time will tell, but this kid can play. And I also wonder if he could potentially play safety with that size?

Advertisement
Back