Jordan and Delaney

Island_Canes

Redshirt Freshman
this is from a close friend, he believes Dee Delaney will commit this weekend. Either while on campus or within 24 hours after. Says the only reason he hasn't already is he's never been on campus. And that Brevin Jordan is a silent to Miami. Just a couple of things he mentioned while we were having dinner yesterday, leads me to believe what he is saying is true. FWIW

Advertisement
Advertisement
this is from a close friend, he believes Dee Delaney will commit this weekend. Either while on campus or within 24 hours after. Says the only reason he hasn't already is he's never been on campus. And that Brevin Jordan is a silent to Miami. Just a couple of things he mentioned while we were having dinner yesterday, leads me to believe what he is saying is true. FWIW

And you friend is?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm dubious. Not because of OP, I've just become a mope again in the last 4 days.

Please neg.

Advertisement
"The silent commit" doubt the staff will play that game again

I'm sure they will but won't count on it. Would continue to recruit others, at least I hope. A lot of kids want spots but want their day, which is fine as long as it's not in January or February; unless they're the elite of the elite.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back