Jordan and Delaney

Advertisement
I think we'll get Delaney, the staff has put on the full court press for him & he's having a sit down with Colbert... That means he's locked.

As for Jordan, his recruitment will go very much like DJ Johnson's did, I'm expecting a commit in the Summer after he visits for Paradise.

Our biggest competition is Michigan, he's visiting them this weekend & both him & DTR are very high on Mich, DTR more so than Brevin, because DTR's mom is a Michigan grad & he already has a good relationship with Harbaugh.

DTR will be recruiting Jordan heavily to Mich, because they really do wanna play with each other at the next level, but from everything I've heard we have a big lead with Brevin Jordan.

Delaney has been committed for several weeks now.

:U5PyXda:

Advertisement
this is from a close friend, he believes Dee Delaney will commit this weekend. Either while on campus or within 24 hours after. Says the only reason he hasn't already is he's never been on campus. And that Brevin Jordan is a silent to Miami. Just a couple of things he mentioned while we were having dinner yesterday, leads me to believe what he is saying is true. FWIW

Serious question. Where are you from?

Hi, from Florida... born and raised. Now living in the Caribbean. My BF was a graduate assistant for 2 years during the Coker years. And as they say, he knows people who know people, lol. I am replying to you because you are chatting with me instead of at me. My BF says the Delaney info is pretty solid. The Jordan info was my take on what he told me, which was he had heard "his family is on board" with his coming to Miami if that's what Jordan wanted. The way I interpreted it, was that he was in. So maybe I misread. But maybe I didn't...we'll see.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:
LOL at silent commitments. Anyone who believes that s*** after last year (with Devonta Smith and McFarland being "silent" commits to us and Dean "silent" commits to both us and ASU at the same time) needs a reality check. If someone is a silent commitment, I would consider them a strong lean at best. Nothing more.

LOL at silent commitments. Anyone who believes that s*** after last year (with Devonta Smith and McFarland being "silent" commits to us and Dean "silent" commits to both us and ASU at the same time) needs a reality check. If someone is a silent commitment, I would consider them a strong lean at best. Nothing more.

McFarland was a silent commit though.

You can be a silent commit but still get flipped at the last minute.

But if your point is to say that it ain't over til the signature is on the line, then I agree.

Not sure what the big deal is about silents. McFvckface would have still flipped had he been "committed". This is about character, not the labels you put on commitment status. I'm all for pushing kids to make a public commitment, but if they're good enough you let them play the game.

Advertisement
Not sure what the big deal is about silents. McFvckface would have still flipped had he been "committed". This is about character, not the labels you put on commitment status. I'm all for pushing kids to make a public commitment, but if they're good enough you let them play the game.

This is accurate. All about character and value. How much value does the recruit have for your program? To allow some game playing.

Public commits flip all the time too buddy. Remember Tyler Byrd?

Nobody is guaranteed until they sign that LOI.

If that makes you wet your pants and cry, you might not want to follow recruiting

Advertisement
this is from a close friend, he believes Dee Delaney will commit this weekend. Either while on campus or within 24 hours after. Says the only reason he hasn't already is he's never been on campus. And that Brevin Jordan is a silent to Miami. Just a couple of things he mentioned while we were having dinner yesterday, leads me to believe what he is saying is true. FWIW

Hi, from Florida... born and raised. Now living in the Caribbean. My BF was a graduate assistant for 2 years during the Coker years. And as they say, he knows people who know people, lol. I am replying to you because you are chatting with me instead of at me. My BF says the Delaney info is pretty solid. The Jordan info was my take on what he told me, which was he had heard "his family is on board" with his coming to Miami if that's what Jordan wanted. The way I interpreted it, was that he was in. So maybe I misread. But maybe I didn't...we'll see.

View attachment 43065

Didn't mean to downvote. What island are you on?

View attachment 43065
Thanks for sharing. Canes!

Advertisement
Delaney would be a huge pickup. He would most likely start along with Dean/Young. It would allow us to move one of either Redwine or Jackson to Safety. Gives Diaz more pieces of the puzzle in a hound and depth depleted secondary!

I will be excited as **** if we get Delaney, which some insiders say is a done deal. Obviously we have a big need at DB, and Delaney would help fill that void. However I was surprised to see Richt say the school also is looking for grad transfer help at running back, tight end and safety, with Clemson’s Tyshon Dye remaining a prime target at running back.

The TE part is the one I was surprised to see, we have Herndon , Haskins, Irvin , and Poledney. That's 4 TE that all bring something different to the table. Njoku says that Herndon is a better athlete than he is and is primed for a breakout season. We all know Haskins is a very good athlete, Irvin was impressive at STA, and the frosh Poledney has great size and loves to get physical. After a year (possibly RS) in the S&C program, if imagine he would be a beast. We all know how important the TE position is here especially with the inexperienced QB we will have back there.

Last edited:
I will be excited as **** if we get Delaney, which some insiders say is a done deal. Obviously we have a big need at DB, and Delaney would help fill that void. However I was surprised to see Richt say the school also is looking for grad transfer help at running back, tight end and safety, with Clemson’s Tyshon Dye remaining a prime target at running back.

The TE part is the one I was surprised to see, we have Herndon , Haskins, Irvin , and Poledney. That's 4 TE that all bring something different to the table. Njoku says that Herndon is a better athlete than he is and is primed for a breakout season. We all know Haskins is a very good athlete, Irvin was impressive at STA, and the frosh Poledney has great size and loves to get physical. After a year (possibly RS) in the S&C program, if imagine he would be a beast. We all know how important the TE position is here especially with the inexperienced QB we will have back there.

Polendey you'd like to shirt, Haskins and Irvin both have had maturity issues and Haskins seems to be on Strike 2...one of them goes and we have major depth issues in a hurry. Grad transfer, even if just a blocking guy for the 2 tight end packages, would come in pretty handy. That's why losing McKitty was a big deal.

Advertisement
Back