Jordan and Delaney

Dee is coming and miami IS Jordan's favorite school right now. He LOVES the history of The U. Dee I'm about 100% coming to US, MIAMI.

Advertisement
OP is the same dude who was running an "I'm a provocative hot chick" schtick a few weeks ago. I think we'll get Delaney, but OP has nothing. OP is trying to transition from fake hot chick to fake insider.

Wow, what is wrong with you? Are you important on CI? I hope not. I'M NOT ANYTHING, just a canes fan. Is your issue with women? This is like some club you have here and so a girl wants in and you lose your mind? Your not going to bully me. I've read your stuff. Always insulting, always demeaning, always bullying posters. Do me a favor...use the ignore button if you have a problem or an issue with me... which is what I'm going to do with you as soon as I post this. Why does everything always have to be a personal attack with you? I hope I'm not being descriminated against because of who I am? Please just leave me alone and let me read the valuable info on CI and post every now and then. Don't need anyones attention, and certainly not yours.

feel free to go ahead and block me too

#IStandWithTheLivingLegend

I don't know if he is a she or she is a he but if she is in fact a she and is the girl flashing the u In the picture she's ok with me.

People (again) getting worked up over nothing. This will pan out in short order, or it won't. OP put her rep on the line, which deserves at least some props.

Advertisement
hey guys lets bxxxx and mope like we are good at bc no way after the momentum and positive attention Miami is having bc of Coach Richt and staff could we possibly have a cb that played at the Citadel 100% on board already?? and no way an elite out of state recruit could possibly be leaning in our direction as well??

OP is the same dude who was running an "I'm a provocative hot chick" schtick a few weeks ago. I think we'll get Delaney, but OP has nothing. OP is trying to transition from fake hot chick to fake insider.

Wow, what is wrong with you? Are you important on CI? I hope not. I'M NOT ANYTHING, just a canes fan. Is your issue with women? This is like some club you have here and so a girl wants in and you lose your mind? Your not going to bully me. I've read your stuff. Always insulting, always demeaning, always bullying posters. Do me a favor...use the ignore button if you have a problem or an issue with me... which is what I'm going to do with you as soon as I post this. Why does everything always have to be a personal attack with you? I hope I'm not being descriminated against because of who I am? Please just leave me alone and let me read the valuable info on CI and post every now and then. Don't need anyones attention, and certainly not yours.

You better apologize to the living legend!

Lol... yes a legend in his own mind. "It" is on ignore along with some of his friends who requested same.... so I'm good to go đź‘…đź’‹

Hermano, don't give this guy (?) the time Lmao...he's probably sitting in his Momma's room right now in his chonis

oh wait...

[video]https://media1.giphy.com/media/B3bTtJdFIlynK/200.gif#22[/video]

Hermano, don't give this guy (?) the time Lmao...he's probably sitting in his Momma's room right now in his chonis

oh wait...

[video]https://media1.giphy.com/media/B3bTtJdFIlynK/200.gif#22[/video]

Now THAT was funny... finally someone with a sense of humor...thank you MotoSniper

Advertisement
I think we'll get Delaney, the staff has put on the full court press for him & he's having a sit down with Colbert... That means he's locked.

As for Jordan, his recruitment will go very much like DJ Johnson's did, I'm expecting a commit in the Summer after he visits for Paradise.

Our biggest competition is Michigan, he's visiting them this weekend & both him & DTR are very high on Mich, DTR more so than Brevin, because DTR's mom is a Michigan grad & he already has a good relationship with Harbaugh.

DTR will be recruiting Jordan heavily to Mich, because they really do wanna play with each other at the next level, but from everything I've heard we have a big lead with Brevin Jordan.
Bumping because of The Work...

**** brock,.. That fan list just keeps growing...and growing!!

this is from a close friend, he believes Dee Delaney will commit this weekend. Either while on campus or within 24 hours after. Says the only reason he hasn't already is he's never been on campus. And that Brevin Jordan is a silent to Miami. Just a couple of things he mentioned while we were having dinner yesterday, leads me to believe what he is saying is true. FWIW

Trust me I hate showing off, or bragging, but I took a lot of grief when I first posted this in January. And not just because of the content, if you know what I mean so ...

"The commitment itself comes as no surprise as Miami has held a strong lead with a Jordan for months. Jordan was telling Canes commits D.J. Ivey, Gilbert Frierson, and Josh Jobe last week on his visit that he was already committed to the Miami coaching staff." -The Work 04/16

Advertisement
this is from a close friend, he believes Dee Delaney will commit this weekend. Either while on campus or within 24 hours after. Says the only reason he hasn't already is he's never been on campus. And that Brevin Jordan is a silent to Miami. Just a couple of things he mentioned while we were having dinner yesterday, leads me to believe what he is saying is true. FWIW

Trust me I hate showing off, or bragging, but I took a lot of grief when I first posted this in January. And not just because of the content, if you know what I mean so ...

"The commitment itself comes as no surprise as Miami has held a strong lead with a Jordan for months. Jordan was telling Canes commits D.J. Ivey, Gilbert Frierson, and Josh Jobe last week on his visit that he was already committed to the Miami coaching staff." -The Work 04/16

Good info.

I'll actually take your info serious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back