Jordan and Delaney

I'm dubious. Not because of OP, I've just become a mope again in the last 4 days.

Please neg.

stone-cold-stunner-vince-mcmahon-o.gif

Advertisement
I think we'll get Delaney, the staff has put on the full court press for him & he's having a sit down with Colbert... That means he's locked.

As for Jordan, his recruitment will go very much like DJ Johnson's did, I'm expecting a commit in the Summer after he visits for Paradise.

Our biggest competition is Michigan, he's visiting them this weekend & both him & DTR are very high on Mich, DTR more so than Brevin, because DTR's mom is a Michigan grad & he already has a good relationship with Harbaugh.

DTR will be recruiting Jordan heavily to Mich, because they really do wanna play with each other at the next level, but from everything I've heard we have a big lead with Brevin Jordan.

I'm dubious. Not because of OP, I've just become a mope again in the last 4 days.

Please neg.

Wish granted, but only because you said please.

Regarding OP.. everyone should be wary of insiders and silent commits, but IMO the two things brought up wouldn't really surprise me. For Delaney, seems like Miami is the obvious choice with the lack of experience/depth at CB plus what we did with Colbert, and Brevin Jordan has been really high on us for a while now. Think he just needs to get on campus before he officially jumps on board, and another hold up could be the idea of him and Thompson-Robinson playing together. I think DTR wants to either stay out west or go to Michigan, but I remember reading that Jordan is trying to get him to come along when he visits Miami this spring.

Would much rather have DTR than Sitkowski (or really any of our other targets for that matter), so it would be huge if he visits with Jordan.

I think we'll get Delaney, the staff has put on the full court press for him & he's having a sit down with Colbert... That means he's locked.

As for Jordan, his recruitment will go very much like DJ Johnson's did, I'm expecting a commit in the Summer after he visits for Paradise.

Our biggest competition is Michigan, he's visiting them this weekend & both him & DTR are very high on Mich, DTR more so than Brevin, because DTR's mom is a Michigan grad & he already has a good relationship with Harbaugh.

DTR will be recruiting Jordan heavily to Mich, because they really do wanna play with each other at the next level, but from everything I've heard we have a big lead with Brevin Jordan.

Jordan is visiting in april.

Advertisement

Jordan is visiting in april.
I know, I'm still expecting the commit to come in the Summer.

His Mother is also supposed to be coming down with him for one of the visits.

Not sure why everyone assumes DTR is a Michigan lock. UCLA is a major threat to land him
His top 2 are Mich & UCLA, but his Mother is pushing him to Michigan.

He was supposed to commit to ASU last year, but he backed out of it at the last moment, because of Harbaugh.

Brevin was even going to commit to ASU too with DTR, but he decided not too as well, because it was too early & he was waiting for more offers.

Last edited:
this is from a close friend, he believes Dee Delaney will commit this weekend. Either while on campus or within 24 hours after. Says the only reason he hasn't already is he's never been on campus. And that Brevin Jordan is a silent to Miami. Just a couple of things he mentioned while we were having dinner yesterday, leads me to believe what he is saying is true. FWIW

here we go with this "silent" stuff again...

Advertisement
this is from a close friend, he believes Dee Delaney will commit this weekend. Either while on campus or within 24 hours after. Says the only reason he hasn't already is he's never been on campus. And that Brevin Jordan is a silent to Miami. Just a couple of things he mentioned while we were having dinner yesterday, leads me to believe what he is saying is true. FWIW

Serious question. Where are you from?

Advertisement
Can't take Jordan's commitment seriously until he visits with his family

Serious question. Where are you from?

Ties to Nevada High School athletes and those from the Palmetto state, interesting...

But in regards to Delaney;

Citadel players support Dee Delaney, whether Bulldog or Hurricane | Sports | postandcourier.com

Delaney has been committed for several weeks now.

Advertisement

He's meeting Colbert in person?

Delaney has been committed for several weeks now.
proxy.php

Advertisement
Back