Jordan and Delaney

Advertisement
I will be excited as **** if we get Delaney, which some insiders say is a done deal. Obviously we have a big need at DB, and Delaney would help fill that void. However I was surprised to see Richt say the school also is looking for grad transfer help at running back, tight end and safety, with Clemson’s Tyshon Dye remaining a prime target at running back.

The TE part is the one I was surprised to see, we have Herndon , Haskins, Irvin , and Poledney. That's 4 TE that all bring something different to the table. Njoku says that Herndon is a better athlete than he is and is primed for a breakout season. We all know Haskins is a very good athlete, Irvin was impressive at STA, and the frosh Poledney has great size and loves to get physical. After a year (possibly RS) in the S&C program, if imagine he would be a beast. We all know how important the TE position is here especially with the inexperienced QB we will have back there.

Outside of Herndon we have zero proven depth. It would be great to bring in a one year stop gap until Haskins or Irving prove themselves. Both need to grow up quick for that to happen. Both have been suspended before and hopefully aren't kicked off anytime soon. Dye would be a nice big back to add to the roster. No clue on where they turn for a safety.

I'm a huge fan of Herndon, he has been overshadowed and underutilized so far, but will hopefully break out this season. I think he is a future Pro Bowler, especially since I could see a team like the Patriots noticing his skill set and ability. Herndon is a steal.

I will be excited as **** if we get Delaney, which some insiders say is a done deal. Obviously we have a big need at DB, and Delaney would help fill that void. However I was surprised to see Richt say the school also is looking for grad transfer help at running back, tight end and safety, with Clemson’s Tyshon Dye remaining a prime target at running back.

The TE part is the one I was surprised to see, we have Herndon , Haskins, Irvin , and Poledney. That's 4 TE that all bring something different to the table. Njoku says that Herndon is a better athlete than he is and is primed for a breakout season. We all know Haskins is a very good athlete, Irvin was impressive at STA, and the frosh Poledney has great size and loves to get physical. After a year (possibly RS) in the S&C program, if imagine he would be a beast. We all know how important the TE position is here especially with the inexperienced QB we will have back there.

So your contention is that we shouldn't be taking an elite TE in the '18 class? Herndon will be gone by the time Jordan gets to campus.

OP is the same dude who was running an "I'm a provocative hot chick" schtick a few weeks ago. I think we'll get Delaney, but OP has nothing. OP is trying to transition from fake hot chick to fake insider.

Advertisement
OP is the same dude who was running an "I'm a provocative hot chick" schtick a few weeks ago. I think we'll get Delaney, but OP has nothing. OP is trying to transition from fake hot chick to fake insider.

Wow, what is wrong with you? Are you important on CI? I hope not. I'M NOT ANYTHING, just a canes fan. Is your issue with women? This is like some club you have here and so a girl wants in and you lose your mind? Your not going to bully me. I've read your stuff. Always insulting, always demeaning, always bullying posters. Do me a favor...use the ignore button if you have a problem or an issue with me... which is what I'm going to do with you as soon as I post this. Why does everything always have to be a personal attack with you? I hope I'm not being descriminated against because of who I am? Please just leave me alone and let me read the valuable info on CI and post every now and then. Don't need anyones attention, and certainly not yours.

So your contention is that we shouldn't be taking an elite TE in the '18 class? Herndon will be gone by the time Jordan gets to campus.

No not what I was saying at all , I'm all for an elite TE in the 18/19 class . I was saying I was surprised that we are looking for a graduate transfer this season at TE. I figured we would def be looking for a couple DBs/safeties and a RB for sure. I figured with at least 4 TE on scholarships this season that we would be ok there, but I understand the need/want for some experience at the position like previous poster pointed out. The article I quoted was Richt saying he would like to land a grad transfer at TE this season, had nothing to do with Jordan or any other possible future TE recruits .

Last edited:

Wow, what is wrong with you? Are you important on CI? I hope not. I'M NOT ANYTHING, just a canes fan. Is your issue with women? This is like some club you have here and so a girl wants in and you lose your mind? Your not going to bully me. I've read your stuff. Always insulting, always demeaning, always bullying posters. Do me a favor...use the ignore button if you have a problem or an issue with me... which is what I'm going to do with you as soon as I post this. Why does everything always have to be a personal attack with you? I hope I'm not being descriminated against because of who I am? Please just leave me alone and let me read the valuable info on CI and post every now and then. Don't need anyones attention, and certainly not yours.

You really gonna go toe to toe with the living legend?

RIP

Advertisement

feel free to go ahead and block me too

feel free to go ahead and block me too

OK

These boards aint for everyone.

RIP

Sorry I meant to upvote you and downvoted by mistake, lol.. total novice at this.

Advertisement

RIP

Sorry I meant to upvote you and downvoted by mistake, lol.. total novice at this.

Why would you upvote? He was telling you to rest in peace....

As in you dead boy.

:puzzled:

RIP

Why would you upvote? He was telling you to rest in peace....

As in you dead boy.

:puzzled:

I know... cause I thought it was funny so I was wanting to upvote... but messed up.

Advertisement

Good stuff, bro.

These boards aint for everyone.
He says he doesn't need anyone's attention, yet he posts provocative pics of 3 different chicks over the last two months claiming it's him. He dropped the **** pube talk schtick from his last time pretending to be a different chick than the one he posted in this thread.

You better apologize to the living legend!

Advertisement
Back