Jonathon Denis in portal (Transfers to Miami)

Advertisement
This is an OL that Mario and Mirabel not only recruited but already coached and has seen him on their team for 2 full seasons.

There's nobody in a better position to determine whether this kid can help us or not than Mario and Mirabel
The Office Reaction GIF

Advertisement
“Jonathan Denis, he had an injury the other day,” Cristobal said. “He was just about splitting time with the ones.”

It sounds as though the 6-3, 296 pound freshman won’t see the field anytime soon, either.

“We think his injury is gonna be probably a little bit longer,” Cristobal said. “So he may be out for a little while.”

It’s unfortunate timing for Denis, who had a stellar preseason camp and seemed to be in line for significant playing time at center this season.
So there’s your answer. He’s probably a center here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't really understand this one unless they are planning on losing multiple OL? Dennis has never played a game and fell down the depth chart at Oregon?
“Fell down the depth chart” lol He was projected to be the starter last year until he got a season ending injury. Don’t think Mario and Alex are taking a guy just to take him.

Let me see here, this kid hasn’t played a snap of college football yet, was a highly rated recruit, is local, and helps our depth at a position of need, and resident jester @Mackmiller974 is questioning the take? The jokes write themselves
This dude literally was fighting for their starting center spot last year as a freshman before he got hurt and he ain’t a take. Ridiculous.

Advertisement
Let me see here, this kid hasn’t played a snap of college football yet, was a highly rated recruit, is local, and helps our depth at a position of need, and resident jester @Mackmiller974 is questioning the take? The jokes write themselves
I said I don't really get the take. I didn't say it was a bad take or a bad move. This play never changes 😂

This dude literally was fighting for their starting center spot last year as a freshman before he got hurt and he ain’t a take. Ridiculous.
I never said he wasn't a take, I just said I didn't really understand the move. I read an Oregon article saying he fell down the depth chart this spring, I was just going off that.

Advertisement
Back