Jonathon Denis in portal (Transfers to Miami)

Jeebus..how dare anyone say they 'don't understand' a take. Well, there are a limited amount of spots available, though admittedly no idea how many will portal out, and the glaring need on the O-line is at RT. The Mims prospect subsequently revealed. AND from a size standpoint Denis is NOT a behemoth on the interior as one implied, and much closer to the size of a Gaynor/Clarke type. This leaves me somewhat befuddled too. Kid could turn out to be great, but the decision to 'take' isn't a no-brainer beyond discussion.

Advertisement
Jeebus..how dare anyone say they 'don't understand' a take. Well, there are a limited amount of spots available, though admittedly no idea how many will portal out, and the glaring need on the O-line is at RT. The Mims prospect subsequently revealed. AND from a size standpoint Denis is NOT a behemoth on the interior as one implied, and much closer to the size of a Gaynor/Clarke type. This leaves me somewhat befuddled too. Kid could turn out to be great, but the decision to 'take' isn't a no-brainer beyond discussion.
I guess it was a no brainer to Mario and Mirabal 🤷

Advertisement
Wait so let me get this straight. Mario and Miribal 2 experts at the OL position want a kid they have seen for almost 2 years yet the CIS coaches don't think he's worth it?

fed up no GIF by Collider

new here willy wonka GIF

Advertisement
What does the coaches who recruited him and coached him know ? lol. He was getting time with the ones as a Fr before the injury but he’s a bum. That’s two ol from Oregon with promise before getting hurt. Now we need to add to the outside of the ol……

We have Cleveland Reed, bruh. We don't need this guy!

What does the coaches who recruited him and coached him know ? lol. He was getting time with the ones as a Fr before the injury but he’s a bum. That’s two ol from Oregon with promise before getting hurt. Now we need to add to the outside of the ol……
Our fans don’t make sense. Mario has now seen every lineman on our roster and he coached Dennis and Logan for two years but for some reason fans with no information are questioning taking these dudes lol

It’s truly mind boggling

Odds we get said outside help over the next week?

Advertisement
Missed you dearly

Senior HLs. Exceptional leg drive and finish. He takes snaps at Wildcat QB, DT and even CB.

Denis taking snaps in the Wildcat brought back the Richard Gordon kick return memories.

Also, Jonathan didn’t look too shabby at DT. Very athletic at 300lbs. 👀 👀

Advertisement
Not sure on this week but I expect 1 maybe 2 outside. I’m just not positive on the interest in Jeffers.

Yeah, seems a bit "devil-we-know" more than anything else, at least at this point. But I trust Cristobal/Mirabal.

Advertisement
Back