Jonathon Denis in portal (Transfers to Miami)

Advertisement
Glad @Cribby is back in action. Just a week ago he was

cryogenically frozen austin powers GIF

Future center imo. The interior seems to be a bigger worry than OT right now just based on how many are in the board and our only 2 transfers are interior guys.
Not surprised this was the interior oline that made me hold my breath every time we rain it close to our end zone bc I thought we were gonna get a safety

Not surprised this was the interior oline that made me hold my breath every time we rain it close to our end zone bc I thought we were gonna get a safety
It makes me wonder if we’re done taking guys there. Outside of Jalen, Sagapulo, Denis, and Jakai there’s no depth unless Campbell is going to be this team’s do it all OL.

Advertisement
It makes me wonder if we’re done taking guys there. Outside of Jalen, Sagapulo, Denis, and Jakai there’s no depth unless Campbell is going to be this team’s do it all OL.
To me, Campbell played his best at LG next to Zion. While i understand he can be a serviceable tackle, if you want your best 5 on the field, i would have him at LG, unless one of these guys coming in can unseat him.

Advertisement
We have a ton of work left to do in the portal, and that includes OL. The 2022 trajectory can change a lot, but it needs to include at least one portal starting tackle and a rotational piece.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did Denis officially enter the portal or retire for health reasons?

Advertisement
Back