Jon Vilma calls out uncle Luke LOL

Advertisement
This is so hilarious

Does Puke really want to go down the calling for people to be fired path? I mean he wouldn't really like it if Vilma called for The Pink Cheetah in Bumfuk, Georgia to cancel his next promotional appearance/"concert". I know Puke is on Medicare but his $50 booking fee and free appetizer before the show is the dude's livelihood outside of peewee football.

I'd LOVE to see him try.

Ohhhhh Uncle Puke. From "Me So Horny" to "Me So Litigious". What a washed up old *****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Quick story to tell you the "character" of that ***-clown. When I was a kid I worked in a sporting goods store in Miami and he came in with the entire "Crew" literally.
They started piling up **** on the counter and I'll never forget the look on his face when I rang him up and he was like "what?" you're gonna charge me for this? Dude expected me to give him all this stuff over $800 worth, because of who he "was".

Quick story to tell you the "character" of that ***-clown. When I was a kid I worked in a sporting goods store in Miami and he came in with the entire "Crew" literally.
They started piling up **** on the counter and I'll never forget the look on his face when I rang him up and he was like "what?" you're gonna charge me for this? Dude expected me to give him all this stuff over $800 worth, because of who he "was".

So what did you do?

Vilma the real sellout. What has he done to help the community?

I'll wait...

Don't know about the community (I'm sure if I research I would find he has done a lot) but as far as UM goes...Vilma played here and was instrumental in the resurgence and the last championship. Plus he donated a million to the IPF for starters.

Advertisement
Don't know about the community (I'm sure if I research I would find he has done a lot) but as far as UM goes...Vilma played here and was instrumental in the resurgence and the last championship. Plus he donated a million to the IPF for starters.

Puke criticized UM coaches for not recruiting a kid who played at Concordia tho! Community bro!

Vilma the real sellout. What has he done to help the community?

I'll wait...
Ain't none of you muthafukas gave me an legit answer. Idgaf about a down vote. Come on girl scouts. Tell me what Vilma has done for unprivileged families in south florida.

This stuff
Ain't none of you muthafukas gave me an legit answer. Idgaf about a down vote. Come on girl scouts. Tell me what Vilma has done for unprivileged families in south florida.

He won them a national championship and gave them 35 straight victory Saturdays to lift their spirits.

Advertisement
Back