Jon Vilma calls out uncle Luke LOL

Just by his him paying his taxes in one year, he will do more for the community than you have in your entire life
This stuff

He won them a national championship and gave them 35 straight victory Saturdays to lift their spirits.
I'm not talking about a football game, but I get your point.

They lift everyone's spirits on Saturdays and the Canes still does it. My point is, Luke isn't a saint and he does say dumb **** but he help change kids lives and football is a way to get the kids off the streets. I would love to see vilma at picnics like santana moss, frank gore and others show up. That means everything to the kids.

Advertisement
Did He pay back that bounty money that happened to be nest eggs for a lot of those old folks that Shapiro scammed?

What does bounty money or Shapiro's schemes have to do with this?

Nothing.

This is the worst case of white knighting in CIS history and it ain’t even close.

You’re embarrassing yourself, don’t be a fool.

@PukesKokSince4Ever comes through for his hero

You are like some crazy chick fighting for your man uncle puke. Man, you’re really starting to sound like a real ghey the way you’re standing by your man.

Nothing.

This is the worst case of white knighting in CIS history and it ain’t even close.

You are like some crazy chick fighting for your man uncle puke. Man, you’re really starting to sound like a real ghey the way you’re standing by your man.

This thread is a disgrace to our fanbase. An all-timer. We need a serious purge of some of these fraud dregs claiming to be Canes fans. Thankfully, they actually are just a small (but vocal and often enabled/empowered) group of cretins. The response on social media in overwhelming favor of Vilma gives me more hope than what's goin on here.

Advertisement
Andre johnson handling out shoes and clothes, toys, **** is a blessing for some.

Vilma has contributed hundreds of thousands to charities, built a school in Haiti, and has been involved in other charities. Seek to understand before you speak. Just because you’re ignorant about it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

But go ahead and keep crapping on a true cane for that con man Puke.

This thread is a disgrace to our fanbase. An all-timer. We need a serious purge of some of these fraud dregs claiming to be Canes fans. Thankfully, they actually are just a small (but vocal and often enabled/empowered) group of cretins. The response on social media in overwhelming favor of Vilma gives me more hope than what's goin on here.

I’m in shock at the two morons on this page.

They’re actually in love with this piece of shlt.

Funny thing is, I know more about Puke than they ever will. He’s got fools thinking he’s the only in Dade helping out young kids with football.

The truth is, everything he does there’s an ulterior motive and I know this for a fact. It’s always on to his next con. There’s hundreds and hundreds of coaches in Dade doing more than him that people don’t know about.

I’m in shock at the two morons on this page.

They’re actually in love with this piece of shlt.

Funny thing is, I know more about Puke than they ever will. He’s got fools thinking he’s the only in Dade helping out young kids with football.

The truth is, everything he does there’s an ulterior motive and I know this for a fact. It’s always on to his next con. There’s hundreds and hundreds of coaches in Dade doing more than him that people don’t know about.

No offense to you. But you don't have to be in the know to realize this. It's clear as day what Luke does.

I'm not talking about a football game, but I get your point.

They lift everyone's spirits on Saturdays and the Canes still does it. My point is, Luke isn't a saint and he does say dumb **** but he help change kids lives and football is a way to get the kids off the streets. I would love to see vilma at picnics like santana moss, frank gore and others show up. That means everything to the kids.
He's showing these young man how to be financially responsible. How many former athletes are broke in south Florida? He also have a career after football, on a show I'm sure many of those same kids you speak of watch. Played at the U, Played in the league, still have his fortunes, owner of restaurant franchise, co-host on ESPN, etc...So, in other words, he's a role model to those same kids you speak of. That means a lot also.

Advertisement
Some people aren’t going to like it, but the facts speak for themselves.

Vilma pulls no punches.

He’s letting everybody at UM know what’s what in a very public manner, just so there’s no confusion that Luke is NEVER to be trusted. Ever.

If Jerome Brown was still alive, I'd still vote for him.

Russia: "I ain't scared of you *****."

North Korea: "We're the boss."

Did He pay back that bounty money that happened to be nest eggs for a lot of those old folks that Shapiro scammed?

By the bounty money you mean the money he was given by a booster for putting his body on the line making millions for a school and receiving none of it? You see how you can dramatize both sides of the coin?

Bottom line: Vilma is a Cane and Luke is a snake who threatened to snitch on the Canes.

Ain't none of you muthafukas gave me an legit answer. Idgaf about a down vote. Come on girl scouts. Tell me what Vilma has done for unprivileged families in south florida.

Luke?
Has it been difficult to keep licking Brewster asss since he moved?

Defend Luke now.

Attachments

• C4087F9F-EAEF-48DE-B415-68248E0D958F.jpeg
    C4087F9F-EAEF-48DE-B415-68248E0D958F.jpeg
    91.7 KB · Views: 66
Advertisement
In Luke's response, he gave an explanation for why various players didn't sign with Miami. The Cook one hit me in the feels- the single player who I can say without a doubt was the difference maker in 3 games against Miami. If it's true Coley wanted Yearby over Cook then I'll stop calling him Dalvin Cuck. Would have been interesting to see what Miami would have looked like with Cook instead of Yearby. ACC Coastal champs and a multi game winning streak against FSU?

Nothing.

White knighting is one thing. Slander is another.

I don't mind if GoGeta says something positive about Luke. But that is fundamentally different from CaneSince slandering Jonathan Vilma.

Advertisement
In Luke's response, he gave an explanation for why various players didn't sign with Miami. The Cook one hit me in the feels- the single player who I can say without a doubt was the difference maker in 3 games against Miami. If it's true Coley wanted Yearby over Cook then I'll stop calling him Dalvin Cuck. Would have been interesting to see what Miami would have looked like with Cook instead of Yearby. ACC Coastal champs and a multi game winning streak against FSU?

Luke is a liar. Such a disgusting liar. Dalvin Cook was recruited hard by Miami all along. There was no "Yearby over Cook" decision. We wanted them both. Recruited them both. Would have taken a commit from both. Yearby and Cook both gave the impression that they were willing to go to the same school, never once did either one of them make it about "you have to pick only one of us".

And let's not forget that Dalvin Cook was committed to UF before he picked F$U. While he was still considering UM, visiting UM, and acting as if there was a chance he would pick UM. What was Miami supposed to do, NOT accept a verbal from Yearby while Cook was committed to UF?

Some people will believe any lie that Uncle Puke tells them.

Look at how that liar Uncle Puke tried to spin the question about being a snitch. THE PERSON ASKING THE QUESTION WAS ASKING ABOUT HOW LUKE THREATENED TO SNITCH ON MIAMI, not about the rules of the hood.

Uncle Puke lies, over and over again, and people eat up his lies.

Yes, he does some good in the community. Respect. But he just keeps lying and denying. He never stands up and says "yes, the things that I threatened to do to the University of Miami, the things that I have said about the University of Miami, those things were wrong, I apologize, and I will never do that again. I love UM and I regret any mistakes that I have made."

Yeah, THAT has never happened.

Advertisement
Back