Johnson Jr. on campus

Advertisement
Advertisement
Meh, sounds like he is hitting the east coast finalists before dead period and then making a decision soon.

The rotation is NC State to Miami to FSU. I'd prefer we be last, and I'd prefer that all of our eggs weren't in this single QB basket, but I wouldn't over-react to his schedule.

The good thing is we will know one way or the other in the near future. Leaves us with some time if he doesn’t pick Miami.

Mid-week visit = not coming
Mid-thought post = downvote

ZR8hBBG.gif

Whatever decision he makes and one thing nobody will be able to say, is that he didn't do his due diligence in making that decision. Kid is putting in some serious mileage to make sure he picks the right school for him.

Advertisement
Meh, sounds like he is hitting the east coast finalists before dead period and then making a decision soon.

The rotation is NC State to Miami to FSU. I'd prefer we be last, and I'd prefer that all of our eggs weren't in this single QB basket, but I wouldn't over-react to his schedule.

It's his 2nd visit here, and it's hard to believe FSU would be his choice with Howell already on board.

1st people overreact to him not coming until Paradise, now he is taking an OV and it's "not in the correct order".

Never change CIS

Advertisement
dude probably wants to see all his finalists with his dad... his dad probably does not have many weeks away from his football gig at OR thus he probably is jamming them in.. im speculating of course

Someone applying some actual logic to the situation.

This may or may not be the case, but it at least takes existing facts to attempt an answer that makes sense based on those facts.

If his father is with him, remember that as a coach at another P5 institution, he is expected to be fully available during the week AND weekends starting very soon, which is the upcoming summer/fall practice and recruiting season.

From another thread explanation for possible rationale for order and mid-week nature of visit. In other words, tight schedule due to father’s responsibilities.

Can we start recruiting that QB Brooklyn said wanted to come here.

I lost respect for Brooklyn's acumen on this position when he was saying in another thread that his prototype QB would be 50% Brian Griese and 51% Chris Simms.

Putting comments made in several different threads together, its Johnson or bust for 2019, and then possibly/probably take two QB's in 2020, where the class is much better than this year.

Advertisement
All the way from Oregon on a midweek summer trip? Out of his own pocket?

Official Visit...so it's not out of his own pocket. And he's flying from NC state. Then going to FSU on the way back to Oregon.

Advertisement
Back