Johnson Jr. on campus

Advertisement
Ncstate board said sources say it’s down to Miami and ncstate with a decision to likely come within 2 weeks.

I guess You can throw fsu in there but they have a qb committed and he has a much stronger relationship with Miami’s staff.

I think We are overthinking this, we are and have been in a really good spot all of this time with MJJ. Remember how it was Miami and Oregon early on, then miami and Nebraska, then all of a sudden Miami and penn state, now Miami and ncstate. Read between the lines
Ncstate board said sources say it’s down to Miami and ncstate with a decision to likely come within 2 weeks.

I guess You can throw fsu in there but they have a qb committed and he has a much stronger relationship with Miami’s staff.

I think We are overthinking this, we are and have been in a really good spot all of this time with MJJ. Remember how it was Miami and Oregon early on, then miami and Nebraska, then all of a sudden Miami and penn state, now Miami and ncstate. Read between the lines

This one. He's been ours all along. If I'm wrong, whatever, we'll get on someone else. For now...
UbxyU8f.gif

This would be a huge get if we could land this kid! we have pulled out all the stops to make this happen

This would be a huge get if we could land this kid! we have pulled out all the stops to make this happen

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think its us. Like I said before he has switched leaders but we have always bee in the conversation while others have been in and out.

Advertisement
Wrong. It doesn't matter where he's from, and it doesn't matter what our roster is. You. Need. A. QB. Every. Year. Say it with me now. You need a QB every cycle, and this is the only QB we're recruiting. Or at least this is the only QB we're recruiting heavily right now.

Now, NSD is not tomorrow. If he goes elsewhere, there's time to recruit another kid, potentially. But Miami has basically said boom or bust on this kid, so he's nowhere near a luxury. We have a baseball player and 3 kids who have never taken a snap in a college game as the QB room. How in the world is anyone a luxury?

So .... we need michael johnson jr ... or we need a qb? i said we don't need mjj based on our roster, now do we need a qb each cycle, of course, but I'm not gonna overreact if mjj chooses elsewhere, we'll readjust and recruit another ala last year. also, we have two potential studs at qb, this is the year to take a developmental guy ... also, the fact that we've said that if we don't land mjj then we'll shut it down for the year is more proof that he's more of a luxury than a need

Advertisement
Unless the staff feels like JW or Cade or Perry are going to transfer after this season then IMO its MJJ or just wait until 2020. I just don't want any "Danny Steagell" types coming in the 25th hour out of desperation to bring a body in.

And if MJJ does choose another school I haven't heard of any backup options so the staff must feel this is a very thin QB class.

Advertisement

I think we get him, but tbf the exact same stuff was said about Tyson Campbell

Unless the staff feels like JW or Cade or Perry are going to transfer after this season then IMO its MJJ or just wait until 2020. I just don't want any "Danny Steagell" types coming in the 25th hour out of desperation to bring a body in.

And if MJJ does choose another school I haven't heard of any backup options so the staff must feel this is a very thin QB class.

Holy sh*t.. what a name drop!

Advertisement
Back