Johnson Jr. on campus

Official Visit...so it's not out of his own pocket. And he's flying from NC state. Then going to FSU on the way back to Oregon.

I ****ed that one up I'll admit. At the least we are very strongly in the game. I think he comes here.

Advertisement
Advertisement

It's a joke.

latest

It's his 2nd visit here, and it's hard to believe FSU would be his choice with Howell already on board.

1st people overreact to him not coming until Paradise, now he is taking an OV and it's "not in the correct order".

Never change CIS

If he does commit here then he will not be good and we should have gone after someone else all along. If he commits somewhere else he was the best QB in the country and Richt is horrible for not getting him.

Advertisement
Please stop, you need a QB every cycle and we definitely have no clue what type of talent we have behind Malik. He's not a luxury and we need to close him.

a qb from oregon is a luxury based on our roster, i agree we need a qb every cycle, but this guy is not a must have

Advertisement
Putting comments made in several different threads together, its Johnson or bust for 2019, and then possibly/probably take two QB's in 2020, where the class is much better than this year.
Comments from internet posters. The same ones who said we were taking 1 CB this cycle.

If we miss on Johnson, watch us suddenly put the full court press on someone else.

Advertisement
Ncstate board said sources say it’s down to Miami and ncstate with a decision to likely come within 2 weeks.

I guess You can throw fsu in there but they have a qb committed and he has a much stronger relationship with Miami’s staff.

I think We are overthinking this, we are and have been in a really good spot all of this time with MJJ. Remember how it was Miami and Oregon early on, then miami and Nebraska, then all of a sudden Miami and penn state, now Miami and ncstate. Read between the lines

a qb from oregon is a luxury based on our roster, i agree we need a qb every cycle, but this guy is not a must have

Wrong. It doesn't matter where he's from, and it doesn't matter what our roster is. You. Need. A. QB. Every. Year. Say it with me now. You need a QB every cycle, and this is the only QB we're recruiting. Or at least this is the only QB we're recruiting heavily right now.

Now, NSD is not tomorrow. If he goes elsewhere, there's time to recruit another kid, potentially. But Miami has basically said boom or bust on this kid, so he's nowhere near a luxury. We have a baseball player and 3 kids who have never taken a snap in a college game as the QB room. How in the world is anyone a luxury?

Advertisement
Back