Johnnie Dixon

Advertisement
daniels his coach also said he thinks he hasnt decided but its probably osu leading. dixon said "i have known for a long time where i am going" contradicts. maybe he doesnt want to go to osu and his coach is pulling what alex collisn coach pulled last year.

WTDwyerCane14,

lifetime ban if Dixon does not announce for Miami? Let's get really real Cuz.

Didn't he have on an OSU hat after the game? If it was posted, my bad. I'm not sifting through all those pages. Doesn't feel like he's going to pick Miami, at this point. We'll see shortly, though

Advertisement
Advertisement
WTDwyerCane14,

lifetime ban if Dixon does not announce for Miami? Let's get really real Cuz.

he is not trolling. stop it. pete and tito have made a bunch of wrong predictions so
you would be for banning them??? its recruiting, no one knows what the kid is thinking
he is just telling us what the mood from the coaches is.keep in mind, most recruitings sites
espn, rivals, etc always go against miami because they hate us. its as if they pray a kid
wont come here.

Dixon is very good but does he really need at 50+ page thread on him? I don't think the Matt Thomas thread went this long.

Advertisement
HC says he doesn't hate Miami, lulz actions speak louder than words...we haven't gotten a Dweyer kid in forever

Because kids choosing another school over the weakish Miami program that has existed the last few years clearly means its the coaches fault.
I understand choosing Bama or LSU but OSU and BIG Football??? Yeah Jack Daniels is a Urban fanboy

Advertisement
HC says he doesn't hate Miami, lulz actions speak louder than words...we haven't gotten a Dweyer kid in forever

Because kids choosing another school over the weakish Miami program that has existed the last few years clearly means its the coaches fault.
I understand choosing Bama or LSU but OSU and BIG Football??? Yeah Jack Daniels is a Urban fanboy

He doesn't like Urban at all... You realize he abandoned the gators while simultaneously ******** the Dwyer players he recruited to UF...
No one has gone to OSU from Dwyer yet so I don't see how it's relevant. Most of the big Dwyer players went to UF when they were more dominant than Miami.

Didn't he have on an OSU hat after the game? If it was posted, my bad. I'm not sifting through all those pages. Doesn't feel like he's going to pick Miami, at this point. We'll see shortly, though

Yes, he had an Ohio State hat on before the game but you should never read to much into that. A visit from Urban Meyer this past week was what may have sealed it for the Buckeyes.

Advertisement
Back